Username Post: ~*~April Design Seeds Challenge ~*~        (Topic#1587121)
GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Back by popular request from the players. The 2013 Design Seeds Color Challenge.

Basically, it's an open ended color challenge where the rule is simply that you have to include EVERY color in the palette in some way on your project.

View Challenge Here: ~*~April Design Seeds Challenge ~*~

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Hi everybody. Let me know you got here, ok?

Here's how you link up your projects.

Go into your gallery and choose your entry for this challenge. Click on the "edit image" button. That link is now at the bottom of your project description.

Down toward the bottom above the "allow embedding" button, you'll see the radio buttons for the entire list of challenges you've entered. Tick the button for this challenge.

Save Changes

You're done!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

As we add our images, we'll see them on the front page of the Challenges page.

To view them in bigger detail, click the view details button next to the challenge image. That will pull up all the entries for this challenge.

It's awesome! No more front page updating!

justowen
Governor
justowen

Let me see if I can get this to work! (ps...I love the idea of having challenges this way!)

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to justowen

CONGRATULATIONS!

Becky and Jenny have ARRIVED with their projects!

Easy as anything, huh?

klweist
Diva
klweist

Im going to work on this one today...been trying to formulate my design. I think I want to use a large die cut, maybe paint or washi tape, ribbon..not exactly sure yet. I have my papers and my photos picked, time to play!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to klweist

Wow! Pat, you're right, that was easy. I thought my lo would post here but it's just the discussion and the photo is on the opening page. I think everyone will like this when we all get used to it.

Thanks again for hosting this challenge. The colors challenge (lol) me but I'm always pleased with the results.

RoqinElvis13
Resident
RoqinElvis13
In response to klweist

I am new to the challenges on this site and I noticed that in some challenges the entries were also posted in the discussion thread, so I am just going to cover my bases and post here also. TFL!

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 3920739.h...

Renee305
Idol
Renee305
In response to RoqinElvis13

I'm going to give this one a crack too!!
Scrapping tmrw!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Renee305

Ok, ladies. The May challenge is up.

Go to Gallery, Challenges, and then join us. Let's see how this thing plays from the beginning, ok?

You all did AWESOME last month - sorry to be so absent. Schools are in the middle of state testing and I'm busier and more stressed out than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics