Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: "Get Organized" FREE new classes at Scrapbook.com        (Topic#1587141)
Jill
Jill 
Idol
Jill
  • Jill on 04-18-13 09:50 AM

I'm so excited to make this announcement! I want to personally invite you to join me in a class on organizing your scrap space called “Get Organized.“ It’s a new and permanent offering here at Scrapbook.com and I hope it will help tens-of-thousands of scrapbookers, just like you and me, achieve the scrap spaces of their dreams. For one year I worked with my organizational methods and the principles and methods of blogger Stacy Boatman. Out of this process arose 27 online lessons that include many photos of the techniques used in my studio, and the spaces of some of our Scrapbook.com staff. I believe you will find the information instructive, helpful and energizing. During the year I worked on “Get Organized ,” I reformed a messy, sort-of workable crafting space into a well-oiled machine of a studio. When the project was complete I felt like Rocky Balboa at the top of the stairs bouncing in victory. The FREE classes begin on April 30th but in order to participate in the adventure you have to register. There is dedicated forum below (Scrapspaces: Storage and Organization) for registered organizers going through the classes and for other organizational information pertinent to scrapbookers and crafters. Please click here to learn more.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Jill

Got my email tonight! Can't wait to start the process.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Sneezy1956

My email came too!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to rockmom

I'm halfway through reading, but I've went out of order -- filled out the checklist first, then finished the page I'd been working on for a couple days. It does go much faster when there's less to look at/rifle through on my table.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to MommaSaid

i would like to know if this oppurtunity will start again?

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Scrap Chica

Isn't it still available? When I click the link, I still get the Sign Up page.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to RedSquirrel

ok, sorry I didn't check because it looked like ppl had done this back in April, I didn't understand that it was one where you could all being doing it at a different time and rate. I will click the link then

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Scrap Chica

We've had a few people join in after it had started, so I guess you can sign up any time, and do the course at your own speed. I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-28-13 07:35 AM

Anyone can join at anytime!

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to Kels

I signed up for this class and downloaded the entire course. Thank you so much for offering this. I sat down and read the whole course in 2 days and then started on my scrap space. I was sharing my space with our guest room. We have decided that we do not need a guest room, so I have cleaned out, de-cluttered, purged and re-organized. Sold all the bedroom furniture and currently replacing with new scrappy furniture.

I have been agonizing over my space for a couple of years now and after reading your tutorial I was able to tackle and re-claim my space.

Again, thank you so much for offering this free download. I hope to post new pictures of my scraproom in my gallery when I'm completely finished in a couple of weeks.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to KVRLVN

• KVRLVN Said:
I signed up for this class and downloaded the entire course. Thank you so much for offering this. I sat down and read the whole course in 2 days and then started on my scrap space. I was sharing my space with our guest room. We have decided that we do not need a guest room, so I have cleaned out, de-cluttered, purged and re-organized. Sold all the bedroom furniture and currently replacing with new scrappy furniture.

I have been agonizing over my space for a couple of years now and after reading your tutorial I was able to tackle and re-claim my space.

Again, thank you so much for offering this free download. I hope to post new pictures of my scraproom in my gallery when I'm completely finished in a couple of weeks.

Wow that's quick work! Awesome! Did you take before and after pics?

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN

I have before pics already in my gallery. I haven't done the after pics yets. I ordered new furniture on-line and waiting for it to arrive. I spent this past weekend reorganizing and cleaning out the closets and my sterlite containers in that room. I should hopefully be done in a couple of weeks and then I will post new photos.

It's feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders to get that bedroom furniture out of there and everything where I can get to it.

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to KVRLVN

If anyone is interested I finished updating and reorganizing my new scrap space and posted pics in my gallery.

I love my new space and want to thank Scrapbook.com again with their wonderful tutorial.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to KVRLVN

I love organizing!

NonnasLove
Idol
NonnasLove
In response to mrsrogers52513

As I was unable to start the class when it began, I saved the e-mails. In printing them out this morning, I see that I am missing classes 2 and 3. Does anyone know where I may find the links to these?

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to NonnasLove

Pat,

I sent them as links in a private message to you.
Hope they work and have fun.

NonnasLove
Idol
NonnasLove
In response to KatieJo

KatieJo,

Thank you! I received the links and they worked great. corrie fan reached out also. What a great group we have here

butterflyz813
Tenant
butterflyz813
In response to NonnasLove

I just downloaded the introduction and I can't wait to get started!

heatherkrigbaum
Resident
heatherkrigbaum
In response to butterflyz813

I get the weekly emails twice. so I got wk one thru 3 two times each.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to heatherkrigbaum

ok kels I have lost the stupid full weeks content again I tried to print it yesterday but printer would not work now i am clicking on your link and it just opens as blank web page!!!!!!
thanks,
mg

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics