Username Post: We R Memory Keepers 8x8 Albums        (Topic#1587155)
crichards1
Veteran
crichards1

I was thinking of doing an 8x8 album of my niece's graduation from graduate school. Does WRMK do anything but the traditional layout page protectors? I was not wanting to scrap every picture. They don't sell them here, but wondered if it was possible to find them. If you have any other ideas I'd be interested, too. Thanks for any feedback.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to crichards1

If you search the store....Doodlebug makes 8x8 divided page protectors...
You could use theirs....

Alison

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to kiyawinn

Alison, thank you very much. They didn't come up in my original search. I had to actually search "Doodlebug page protectors" before they showed up in the search.

MisasMom
Resident
MisasMom

WRMK does make 8x8 divided page protectors, I found them at my LSS. If they have a website, maybe do a search of your local retailers??

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to MisasMom

Come to think of it...I think I saw some divided page protectors at my local Ms....not sure if they were WRMK or not but you could check....

Alison

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to kiyawinn

Okay, thanks. I'll check A.C.Moore. I didn't think they would have them since they only sell the 12x12 albums, but I'll check. Unfortunately, we don't have a LSS. I'll do a web search, too.

Edited by crichards1 on 04-20-13 03:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8

We R Memory Keepers has an 8x8 page protector and a project life style page protector. This is what I used for my December Daily and it worked out great plus you can find the products locally if you need to!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics