Username Post: Hi from Cornwall, UK        (Topic#1587173)
genevievepww
Tenant
genevievepww

Hello one & all
My name is Jenni , I just discovered scrapbooking and am hooked :)))
I live in Cornwall only 10 mins from the sea/beaches in any direction I travel so have PLENTY of inspiration around me and I LOVE to travel so that adds immensely to the ideas pot ! lol
I stuggle for craft supply shops where I live but have just discovered my closest one yet, just 50 mins drive away yeah and it is a little haven stacked from floor to ceiling in every single nook and cranny you can imagine and the lady that runs it just adores you if you are ''happy to rummage about'' ( show me a crafter that isn't I ask you !!! lol )
ok, enough drivel, it is gone midnight here and I really must go to bed ( clear up craft room first though )
Thanks muchly for this site, it is F A B !

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to genevievepww

Hi Jenni. How lucky you are to live in Cornwall Hope you get lots of inspiration from this place too!

from a fellow Brit/lapsed scrapper

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to scrappercaz

Hi Jenni and welcome! Another Brit here, we're near Bristol and by the sea as well. You must be right at the tip - Penzance? Gweek? Gorgeous!

caliscrapper
Expert
caliscrapper
In response to RedSquirrel

HELLO!!! Welcome...hope you find lots of inspiration here.

genevievepww
Tenant
genevievepww
In response to RedSquirrel

a little further up, alot further really, nearer to Padstow
Thanks for the welcome, have you been here long? it is soooo excellent to find such an informative site where everyone is nice and likes to share

genevievepww
Tenant
genevievepww
In response to scrappercaz

Thanks muchly, you wouldnt beleive the ideas I now have buzzin round, and I have started now 5 scrapbooks lol, thank you all for bieng so kind

genevievepww
Tenant
genevievepww
In response to caliscrapper

Thank you for the welcome, cant wait to get something finished so I can upload it and get some constructive input I love the way everyone loves to help and share here, thank you

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics