Page 6 of 6 
Username Post: Photos of Your Space: BEFORE        (Topic#1587285)
mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to butterflyz813

I noticed u have the clip it up by simply renee!!! How does it work so far>??? very curious

rimes
rimes 
New Kid On the Block
rimes
  • rimes on 07-10-13 08:38 AM
In response to Jill

I would love to put my photos up of my before scrapbook room, but I am not sure how. I have uploaded 5 photos into my 'Main' album in my Gallery. How do I get them into their own 'Before Get Organized' album and then onto this forum, please?? I love some of these rooms already, cannot imagine what they will look like in months to come.

Tenant
In response to rimes

I do not know if there is a way to bulk load them from your gallery to another album, I haven't been on this site too long...

But, if you edit each photo (there is a little pencil link under the photo when you view each photos page) you can select the image type, to add it to a site category (Get Organized Class) or add it to a specific album in your own gallery. If you want to be able to link to the image, you have to select the "allow embedding". I am not sure if that is the only way, but it is the only way I have gotten it to work.

To link them onto the forum, from the image view in your gallery, on the right hand side of the page is a "share" section. Click "Link & Embed Image". This will pop up a little box over your current page. The html option will give a web link to that image in your gallery. The img option will put the image itself into the post. Whichever you choose, copy it out of the box and into the post exactly as it gives it to you. It should show up correctly in the post once you post it.

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to nikkiwhey

I went in and looked at your room images Rimes, and looks like you have a lot of neat potential... or potential to be neat(er)... as you are starting in on this class. I too have bookcases in my room and rely on them for lots of my storage.

mroberts3
Tenant
mroberts3
In response to Jill

My before pictures are in the Gallery - after pictures coming soon.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Jill

My scrapareas all over the house... By Scrapprinsessan

These are my before-pics... I have (too) many places for my scrapping

New Kid On the Block
In response to Scrapprinsessan

hi
I've just started the organisation challenge.
sorry how do you add photos?

Page 6 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics