Username Post: Wow I did not know....        (Topic#1587337)
creater1
Diva
creater1

that J's carried Basic Grey. I got these chipboard stickers from the Hey Boy collection, Die cut cardstock and transparency. the matching paper. No I will have to go looking hopefully sb.com will have the missing parts for this collection. Alway 40% off.
I got all the colors of the Heidi Swapp Color shine spray except Primrose and Amethyst. The did not appeal to me. Probably because I don't do many girl pages.

Anyway I am excited to spray something. Hubs took the dogs to bed with him. Last time I got something new (glitter)everyone in the household work sparkles. That ultrafine just embeds in you skin and the dogs fur. They were all blinged out.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-23-13 08:39 PM
In response to creater1

That line is relatively new at Js :-) glad you got some color shine sprays. I have the turquoise one and I love the shimmer it has!

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to Vae

I just tried one of them and I love them. I can't wait for some more days off. W,T,F,S and then 3 days to play.
I love the way they spray. Not sure how others spray but I love how varied the droplets are.

Looking forward to playing with them.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-24-13 06:10 AM
In response to creater1

I wonder if you can use them with water as well. I haven't used my HS Colorshine as much as some of my other mists so you've inspired me to play with this one a bit more.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to Vae

Picked up this line at Js too. Got some at clearance and 50% off a few weeks ago

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to prittb

I picked up a bunch from Hey Girl, Hey You and some from Hey Boy. I think there was another line called Hello? I got some of them too. I loved the die cuts and chipboard. As far as Colorshine goes, I have Primrose, Sweet Cherry, Mustard, Gold, Mint, Turquiose, and black. Love them.

shygypsy
Tenant
shygypsy
In response to Mia1979

Looks like I will be heading to J's tomorrow since I will have 3 days off!

akiko

shygypsy
Tenant
shygypsy
In response to creater1

Are the Heidi Swapp color shine spray on sale at J's too? I didn't even know that they carried that line.

akiko

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics