Username Post: What is Project Life?        (Topic#1587419)
bonprof
Guru
bonprof

I'm kinda new...please explain in detail about Project Life. Thanks so much.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to bonprof

I'm a bit out of touch but as I understand it it's simplified scrapping on a daily basis, recording the normal daily stuff of our lives.

Page protectors with divided sections allow you to slip in some photos, some journaled cards and the extra stuff like tickets to create a page a day.

Put Project Life in the gallery search here and you'll see lots of examples.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to scrappercaz

I would suggest googling Becky Higgins to get to her blog. She is the creator of Project Life and her website is mostly dedicated to it. She has all kinds of great information there. RIght now her products are sold through Amazon for US customers and other distributors for outside of the US. In May her products will be in some Hobby Lobby's and I noticed last night that SB.com is going to be carrying them as well.

I've done Project Life each of the last 2 years (this year is my third) and I love this way of documenting everyday life. I still continue to do full albums of regular layouts for trips/vacations too.

bonprof
Guru
bonprof
In response to Shutterbugg

Thank you for the information. I did check it out on line: very cool idea. For me, I want to just do free form layouts. The slide in pages are too constricting for me, but I think it's an awesome idea for other.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics