Username Post: pattern paper grid style        (Topic#1587593)
OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.

I know there are people on this board who know their pattern paper))) I REALLY love the look of small grid style papers (like school books) to use as a background - can you refer me to some pattern papers of the same type?? I had one page from a small company not sold here, and I know MME has a page with a fine square grid and a bicycle in the corner (can't find it either!). Heeelp?
example is the background on my layout here:
Dad & Me: our many adventures By OlesyaK.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to OlesyaK.

• OlesyaK. Said:
I know there are people on this board who know their pattern paper))) I REALLY love the look of small grid style papers (like school books) to use as a background - can you refer me to some pattern papers of the same type?? I had one page from a small company not sold here, and I know MME has a page with a fine square grid and a bicycle in the corner (can't find it either!). Heeelp?
example is the background on my layout here:
Dad & Me: our many adventures By OlesyaK.

Are these the kinds of pps you're looking for? The Fancy Pants notebook has loads of lined and grid pps and the WRMKs have one side which is 4 quadrants and the back is a colour with a printed grid on it. I love these pps too
Products Referenced in This Post:

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to SuperAllyFan

I'm not good at finding papers in the store, but these might be similar?

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to justowen

I really like Bo Bunny Double Dot designs ... especially the cream colors for this ... HTH!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to tanyaham

• tanyaham Said:
I really like Bo Bunny Double Dot designs ... especially the cream colors for this ... HTH!

I really like those, too! Added to my wish list! Thanks for sharing!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to OlesyaK.

Yes, I love the grid papers and use them all the time! Simple Stories has a whole bunch out right now that are grid/lined on one side and a colour on the other side (they don't show well in the links below. You really need to click on them to get a better idea of the grid side)....
Bazzill basics also has a large selection of grid/lined type paper....

I use both of them but have been using a lot of Simple Stories lately and I think I need to go buy more....
Products Referenced in This Post:

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to kiyawinn

I see Alison pointed you to the simple stories that was my first thought....Also American Craft and Studio Calico has several designs that have grid type. Another that seems to have grids in several of the collections is Echo Park.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Sneezy1956

yes yes, that's exactly what I've been looking for!!! sadly enough, searching for "grid" or "graph" doesn't show much..
Echo park, I have some of their papers, must look through.. And Bo Bunny, absolutely! too bad some of the styles are already unavailable ((
thanks ladies!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to OlesyaK.

I agree about the search, Oleysa!

I had never even seen those Bazzill pps and they are discontinued.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to justowen

I have a pack of Basic Gray paper that is all grid or ledger like. It's called Basics and it's a really great neutral line.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to *jesse*

I like these style papers too. The last kind I used was a school line from Fancy Pants.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to Vintageivy

If you search Fancy Pants Off To School collection here on SB.com you will see grid paper.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics