Username Post: Computer Recommendations        (Topic#1587605)
dena magyar
Tenant
dena magyar

Does anyone have any ideas for a computer (PC) and printer for scrapbooking? I do not scrapbook on the computer but would like to print journaling and pictures in different sizes.

dabnat
dabnat 
Expert
dabnat
In response to dena magyar

I am sure you will get many different answers for this post but here are my thoughts: I have 7 Dell computers. The one in my scrap room is 6 years old and still working fine. I could switch to one of my newer ones but why it works so well with my Pazzle Inspiration. I have 4 HP printers and one large format Epson in my home. I mainly use the Epson for scrapbooking, not digital scrapping, just printing clip art and journaling. I am still waiting for an "actual" photo printer, however my HP's don't do too bad even though that is not what they were made for. Just make sure you get a printer with individual color cartridges.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by dabnat on 05-01-13 04:31 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to dabnat

Probably any number of computers would be fine...depends on your budget and what else you would like to do with it...are you computer savvy?

I would say the most important thing for printing pictures is to invest in a good photo printer...I did a bit of research on photo printers before I bought mine...we already had an all-in-one printer...
I purchased an HP Photosmart Premium C310...it was one of the highest rated ones (but there are others) and works beautifully!
I don't think they sell printers with combined colours anymore....they pretty much all have separate ink cartridges....try and get one with the two different blacks (printing black and a photo black) plus the other standard colours. I believe most good photo printers do this.
Good luck!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics