Username Post: Collage Canvas Album with Frank on Live with Prima-5/1        (Topic#1587633)
Prima Marketing.
Veteran
Prima Marketing.

Hey Neighbors!
We have part one of a two part class on Live with Prima! Frank is going to create an adorable canvas album today using the Donna Downey Canvas album by Prima along with a resin, Songbird papers and more...

Tune in here to see the class: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/primaflower

Collage Canvas Album with Frank Garcia-Part 1
Wednesday, May 1st at 11:00am PT/ 2:00pm ET/ 6:00pm GMT/ 7:00pm UK, Ire

" Join Frank Garcia and create a stunning collage style album with bits and pieces from the Songbird Collection exclusively for Crafter's Home! You will see how to use your bits and pieces you may have left from your papers and repurpose them into a lovely collage background with crackle, flowers and more!"

Prima Products
Songbird Collection:
Songbird Tag-It #844073
Songbird Mosaic #844042
Songbird Chipboard #554828
Shabby Chic Treasures Windows II #891435
Lucerne Songbird #555597
Charlotte Nectar #557317

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to Prima Marketing.

I am signed up to receive email notices for each and every Prima class. What happens is that I get the emails when the class has already been going on for about 20 minutes! I wish that I could get the emails about 15 minutes before the class actually starts. I do want to attend this one. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Prima Marketing.
Veteran
Prima Marketing.
In response to Crafting Marfa

Hi Marfa!
Thanks for letting me know about this. Our notifications are set up with Ustream and they go out automatically. I will try to see what I can do about fixing this issue.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics