Username Post: what is scrapbooking?        (Topic#1587675)
New Kid On the Block

Im doing my senior project of scrapbooking. I want to reach out to the scrapbooking community! i know the definition of a scrapbook, but id like to know how you would define it yourself. I am also creating my own scrapbook documenting my favorite memories of high school, so if you have an advice, help on techniques, and any recommendation for me, it'd be great!

lakauai
Resident
lakauai
In response to LeahCarlton

• LeahCarlton Said:
I am also creating my own scrapbook documenting my favorite memories of high school,

I think you just defined it yourself here. Scrapbooking is about preserving photographs and memories from our lives for future generations. It is more about the art for some and for others it is just about getting the pictures on the page.

flwrgrl
Veteran
flwrgrl
In response to lakauai

At our town's local High School, the Seniors have to do a 'Scrapbook' that represents their life so far, that accounts for a 3rd of their grade! My daughter did one that had either music score or the words to a favorite song on each double page that meant something to her at that particular time in her life. Our neighbor's daughter's book was completely different from Laura's. It's what touches you, means something to you, represents you. It can be as simple, or as intricate & ornate as you wish. There is no right or wrong. It's an expression of your personality in physical form.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics