Username Post: Snail Mail ALL DAY Challenge (NSD 2013)        (Topic#1587733)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-03-13 10:56 PM

WINNERS: Ann.mann LynneJ Cindy312 Jennifergrace ~{Puppet}~ KatieJo Zrock, Alexia-teh Dkscrapper LolaMichales **********PLEASE PM ME (kels) with your FULL NAME AND PHYSICAL MAILING ADDRESS. Thank you & Congrats!**********

This challenge gives you an opportunity to create a few cards you can mail for any of the upcoming holidays you might celebrate � Mother�s Day, Graduation, Father�s Day, Teacher Appreciation, Springtime, Independence Day, Birthday, etc.

Rules:
1. You must create a cohesive set of SIX (6) cards, any size. Your cards MUST follow a �theme� like the ones listed above.

2. You must JOIN this challenge.

3. Your brand new cards MUST be uploaded to the Scrapbook.com Gallery AS A MULTI-IMAGE PROJECT today, May 4, 2013 between 12:00AM and 11:59PM PST. You must checkmark the appropriate challenge box during the upload process.

View Challenge Here: Snail Mail ALL DAY Challenge (NSD 2013)

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to Kels

It's early for me here and I'm confused. By cohesive do you mean that they must all be similar design, or similar colors, or do you mean that they must all be a birthday card, for instance? Or can we do a birthday card, a Mother's Day card, a Christmas card, an Independence Day card, etc. Help the caffeine-deprived helpless!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to meezerpleaser

If I understood when Kels answered this elsewhere...

They can be different themes....a birthday, thank you, etc. But they should look like they go together, a cohesive set.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-04-13 08:00 AM
In response to Megan - ForumTech

• Megan - ForumTech Said:
If I understood when Kels answered this elsewhere...

They can be different themes....a birthday, thank you, etc. But they should look like they go together, a cohesive set.

Megan is correct. Imagine going to Hallmark and picking out a six-pack of handmade cards that were wrapped up all pretty and had the same color scheme and feel... yum! I don't care about what theme(s) you choose... but you'll see in my example that mine look "similar". I used a lot of kraft cardstock and items mostly from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm line

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Kels

Okay this one I'm definitely in on! I have Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Teacher Appreciation Day coming up within the next two months, and hubby's birthday the month after that. Let's git 'r done!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to BlingQueenRia

love having 6 more graduation cards done!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to tinadn

I did this one first and was THRILLED with how quickly they came together!

New Kid On the Block
In response to melissadam

Ok I have a stupid question, I don't see how to save it as a multi image. How do you do that?

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-04-13 02:06 PM
In response to thasbrouck

• thasbrouck Said:
Ok I have a stupid question, I don't see how to save it as a multi image. How do you do that?

When you start the upload process, it will ask if all your card images are part of the "same project" or if they are "separate" projects. Choose "same" and proceed with the upload process.

If you just took one image of all six cards together, then just upload it like a regular layout - as a separate project

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to Kels

I had the same question. I was uploading the pics one at a time and trying to find a place to link them. I'm glad someone else had already asked this question!

New Kid On the Block
In response to cindy312

I've never made 6 cards in a day before - having heaps of fun working on them - thank you for this fun challenge

Craftie Chef
Expert
Craftie Chef
In response to TracyM - 6773

OK less then 3 hours to do this....I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT!!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Craftie Chef

YAY - I have just completed my 1st challenge for NSD and now have six cards ready to post

chaton_13
Pro
chaton_13
In response to TracyM - 6773

Just did 6 cards! Have only done one other card before! These took forever!

rahulsmom
Queen
rahulsmom
In response to chaton_13

Wow I finally did all the challenges. Thank you Kels for all the inspiration.

Craftie Chef
Expert
Craftie Chef
In response to rahulsmom

OK this challenge isn't going to be complete...I'll continue to work and play but I will not be done by midnight...had fun anyway and you gals are AMAZING!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Craftie Chef

Got mine done, but couldn't get the computer to read the camera disk! Oh well, I still have a beautiful handmade gift of "Thank You" cards for my boss for her retirement.

It's been a terrific scrappy day!

dellanahe
New Kid On the Block
dellanahe
In response to Claggy

I misunderstood the cohesive part, but did get 6 beautiful Mother's Day cards done in time. I also was able to get my work area cleaned for the hot mess challenge. Yea!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics