Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Hot Mess ALL DAY Challenge (NSD 2013)        (Topic#1587757)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-04-13 12:21 AM

WINNERS: Scrappin_baby swonders Rhereford214 StarsNSparkles Marclb Mad Faye Tms58 Shopgirllaudi scrapbooker1030 Violent Kittie **********PLEASE PM ME (kels) with your FULL NAME AND PHYSICAL MAILING ADDRESS. Thank you & Congrats!**********

Is your scrap space a HOT MESS? Take a picture and share it with all of us! We need to know we're not ALONE

Rules: 1. Take a photo of your "hot scrapbooking mess". Then at the end of your stay with us today, TIDY UP!! Then take a pic of your clean(er) space. 2. You must JOIN this challenge. 3. Your "hot mess" pic and your "clean(er)" pic MUST be uploaded to the Scrapbook.com Gallery today, May 4, 2013 between 12:00AM and 11:59PM PST. You must checkmark the appropriate challenge box during the upload process.

***If your space is more than you can possibly handle in one day, please consider registering for our BRAND NEW - FREE - Email Class: GET ORGANIZED!

Learn more: http://www.scrapbook.com/classes/getorganized.php

View Challenge Here: Hot Mess ALL DAY Challenge (NSD 2013)

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kels

good thing I didn't clean up to prepare for the day-LOL

BJscrapsalot
Governor
BJscrapsalot
In response to tinadn

I just completed the 6 week organizing class at Big Picture, can I post my before and after pictures from that?

dre.memories
New Kid On the Block
dre.memories
In response to BJscrapsalot

Ooohhhh...I have such a mess up there!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to BJscrapsalot

• BJscrapsalot Said:
I just completed the 6 week organizing class at Big Picture, can I post my before and after pictures from that?

I'm going to have to wait for Kelsey's opinion on this one.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:

I did clean .....but after just 1 challenge completed Im well on my way to a hot mess!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to melissadam

• melissadam Said:
  • tinadn Said:

I did clean .....but after just 1 challenge completed Im well on my way to a hot mess!

I resemble this remark.

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to Megan - ForumTech

I *just* redid my scrap space, but I have a couple of small things that are still left undone, so I guess I know what my goal is with those small things! LOL! I gotta go to the store today for some 3M strips!

swonders
Diva
swonders
In response to MelissaW

Hot mess is totally me! I can't find anything if it's where it's supposed to be.

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to swonders

SILLY ME I cleaned up last night so I was good to go this morning. I have a feeling by this afternoon I'll have a hot mess (more like in an hour or so)

happy go lucky
Queen
happy go lucky
In response to jcbreck

oh my gosh - my scrap table is ALWAYS a hot mess. The before (disaster) is EASY, it's the after (cleaning up) that's going to be the CHALLENGE!!!

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to happy go lucky

oo, this is perfect! I just bought a new shelf unit to get some of my supplies out of the huge storage boxes they are in! Guess I will be doing some organizing today!!

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to smileneyz6

well I just picked up a little, but it still is a little messy! Shouldn't have picked up!

3MiniSchnauzers
Idol
3MiniSchnauzers
In response to AuntJo

Oh man. Wow. My room is a hot mess. My DH is going be so happy to see a clean room by the end of the day. LOL

Nana Jules
Tenant
Nana Jules
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

We're doing a sb.com crop at my house. Can I take a picture of how four women can fill and overflow a dining room ? I cleaned my room yesterday

Edited by Nana Jules on 05-04-13 07:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TreniMemories
Veteran
TreniMemories
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

• 3MiniSchnauzers Said:
Oh man. Wow. My room is a hot mess. My DH is going be so happy to see a clean room by the end of the day. LOL

I agree. This will be DH's favorite part of NSD

Amarilys
Diva
Amarilys
In response to TreniMemories

this is the perfect challenge for me today as I'm not able to scrap much today since I have visitors over (graduation party) but I do have a few hours before arrive so I'll tackle my messy scraproom before they arrive!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-04-13 07:56 AM
In response to Megan - ForumTech

• Megan - ForumTech Said:
  • BJscrapsalot Said:

I'm going to have to wait for Kelsey's opinion on this one.

BJ - if you plan to crop with us most of the day, please take a pic during the "messiest" portion of your day and use that for your before ;-) Then take an after pic when you're all cleaned up for the night!

Also - for EVERYONE - let me just say that a "hot mess" is a very loose interpretation If you have so much as a section of floor that is covered , you can take a pic and submit that. I'm not going to be too harsh on this challenge! LOL!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-04-13 07:57 AM
In response to Nana Jules

• Nana Jules Said:
We're doing a sb.com crop at my house. Can I take a picture of how four women can fill and overflow a dining room ? I cleaned my room yesterday

Yes! Simply take a pic mid-crop when everything is at its messiest

Nana Jules
Tenant
Nana Jules
In response to Kels

Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics