Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: A Week in the Life WEEK LONG MINI ALBUM Challenge (NSD 2013)        (Topic#1587825)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-04-13 04:44 PM

WINNERS: TreniMemories Olesyak. Nicolemartel Jbowers06 pickledplum981 **********PLEASE PM ME (kels) with your FULL NAME AND PHYSICAL MAILING ADDRESS. Thank you & Congrats!**********

For this challenge I really want you to create a mini-album (or short album) about your EVERYDAY moments. The pages/pictures in your mini can be ANYTHING you want them to be�

You can start by watching this video which showcases some completed "Day/Week in the Life..." mini albums.
http://www.scrapbook.com/videos/4009.html

Rules:
1. Create one brand new mini-album (or regular-sized, short album) with at least 1 complete cover and 5 completed pages WITH PICTURES. Your mini-album must adhere to the theme of "everyday" or it will not be eligible. EX: Going to Disneyland is not an "everyday" occurrence, so please, don't include it in your mini or make your entire mini about Disneyland. We're looking for the "everyday" happenings you might not otherwise remember in years to come. 2. You must JOIN this challenge. 3. Your brand new mini-book MUST be uploaded to the Scrapbook.com Gallery AS A MULTI-IMAGE PROJECT by midnight PST on Saturday May 11, 2013. You must checkmark the appropriate challenge box during the upload process.

View Challenge Here: A Week in the Life WEEK LONG MINI ALBUM Challenge (NSD 2013)

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Kels

I looked for this challenge this morning and couldnt see it - I thought I must have missed the joining time. I LOVED the week long challenge last year, and have introduced so many people to scrapping as a result of showing them that album.

I am thrilled to bits that I haven't missed it, and I now have a week to complete it - yay!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-04-13 05:36 PM
In response to RachelUK

I have a really cute idea for this but I'm pretty certain I won't be able to do it, my work is super busy right now and I'm just exhausted at the end of each day. I'll have to save this idea for another time

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 05-04-13 05:52 PM
In response to stick

I'm in!

Expert
In response to vawm

I'm in--looks to be a great way to use up a lot of the [email protected] products that I have leftover from a project!

SnowDog
Guru
SnowDog
In response to HuskerMom98

Since my life involves constantly going to the hospital since 3/26 when Marshal was born 2.5mos early and he's still in ICU I would like to do an album for the ups & downs we've been thru thus far at 6wks of age next Tues - would that qualify since it has been and will be (they say until June 15th his due date) our everyday routine?

Tenant
In response to SnowDog

Yay, I got mine uploaded.

Edited by scrapbooker1030 on 05-04-13 08:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-04-13 10:46 PM
In response to SnowDog

• SnowDog Said:
Since my life involves constantly going to the hospital since 3/26 when Marshal was born 2.5mos early and he's still in ICU I would like to do an album for the ups & downs we've been thru thus far at 6wks of age next Tues - would that qualify since it has been and will be (they say until June 15th his due date) our everyday routine?

This will be fine! Best wishes to your tiny one... I look forward to seeing your special memories!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Kels

Do smash books count?

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Do smash books count?

Kels's example is a Smashbook so I'm assuming it'll work. That's what I was hoping to use too

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13
In response to SuperAllyFan

I think this will be a cool idea. Do a random week each year.... That's a cool way to do a glimpse back years from now.

Tenant
In response to chaton_13

How do I upload my project as a Multi-image project. I can't figure it out.

Thanks

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to scrappyali

• scrappyali Said:
How do I upload my project as a Multi-image project. I can't figure it out.

Thanks

When you upload your first page, don't submit it, upload all the other pages too so that you can see them all sitting there. It then gives you the option to submit them as multiples of the one project. Hope that helps!!

Briggits
New Kid On the Block
Briggits
In response to SuperAllyFan

By regular sized album, do you mean we can use standard 12x12 paper in the standard albums, but make sure we only fill 5 pages of that album?

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-06-13 07:35 AM
In response to Briggits

• Briggits Said:
By regular sized album, do you mean we can use standard 12x12 paper in the standard albums, but make sure we only fill 5 pages of that album?

Yep - exactly Some people just don't like mini's... so we give the 12x12 alternative.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-06-13 07:35 AM
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Do smash books count?

YEP SMASH Away!

Cara88
Cara88 
Expert
Cara88
In response to Kels

Very excited to do this challenge!! Ordering prints today so I have them to scrap =)

Briggits
New Kid On the Block
Briggits
In response to Cara88

Just a couple more questions:

Does the cover need to have pictures in/on it as well?

And...does it have to be entitled "A day in the life" or "A week in the life?", or can we pick our own titles?

Thanks!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-07-13 07:33 AM
In response to Briggits

You can choose your own title and you do NOT need to include a photo on the cover if you do not want to

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to Kels

I love this! I want to make a mini but don't own any and my LSS doesn't carry them. I won't get to Altoona (probably 35-40 miles away) before Saturday.

Do you have any clever ideas for handmade minis?

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics