Username Post: Does anyone use Snapfish to print photos?        (Topic#1587939)
RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

If so, do you have an option to print "True Digital"? That means that if you have a photo in 4:3 aspect ratio rather than 3:2 (which fits 6"x4" paper), you can tell it to fit the whole image on the print, slightly smaller with white bars down the sides.

Can anyone tell me where you select the option?

Expert
In response to RedSquirrel

You can choose True Digital during the checkout process--so long as you have not done any cropping to the photo. It will come as a 5.25x4 print, not 6x4 with white sides though.

I've done this size for years through Snapfish (although they discontinued it for a couple of months last summer...grrrr...but then brought it back!!!) I love working with this size.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to HuskerMom98

Interesting.

It sounds like a paper size, like 6x4, 5x7, 8x6 etc. Is that where you select it?

Expert
In response to RedSquirrel

No, you just keep the settings at 4x6 and as long as their system recognizes the photos as uncropped digital there will be an extra step in the checkout process asking you want the digital photos automatically cropped to fit 4x6 (paper) or printed as is in the digital size. The extra step comes after you enter your payment information, but before you submit the order.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to HuskerMom98

i love snapfish and shutterfly!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

Thank you. That will help my case with getting Snapfish UK the True Digital option, along with Australia and Singapore.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics