Username Post: Does this work on a hospital tray table?        (Topic#1588015)
sherriangel422
Tenant
sherriangel422

I am bedbound with MS and basically scrap on my back with a hospital table over my bed. This would be great if it would fit and would be a great product for the disabled scrapbooker
Products Referenced in This Post:

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-11-13 09:30 PM
In response to sherriangel422

Looks like this would fit just about every table out there, hospital trays included Pretty nifty item.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

99.9% sure that it will fit on the bedside table as long as it is not the metal kind (am I dating myself? do they still make the metal over bed tables?) Might even hang from the edge of your bed frame if it is the right kind, Good luck and keep on scrapping.

Charmedmemories
New Kid On the Block
Charmedmemories
In response to Unique scrapper

I think it will work! I have one like this from CM when I sold it like 10 years ago!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Charmedmemories

Definitely. I have two of these.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Rosita

I would think so. And good for you for still being crafty, I admire that!

sherriangel422
Tenant
sherriangel422

Thanks everyone for responding. the hospital tray table does not work. I need a large table that would fit over the bed since all i can move is my upper body. it would be cool if was a table that could fold over the bed and then fold it back, again everyone ty for your comments but I just saw that you replied today so where can i find your messages

Edited by sherriangel422 on 04-22-14 09:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail

God bless you an keep on crafting ! (good for you) awesome!!!!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

I saw this on tv sometime ago, but the idea stuck in my head because it's just so awesome. I've had several surgeries and spent lots of time in back.

Anyway, what it was was like a 24-30" wide table that went all the way across the bed and then all the way to the floor and had rollers. It could be rolled to foot of bed when not in use and rolled back up when you want it. I bet you can find a good old handyman who would like the challenge to make something. Materials shouldn't be too costly. I'll look for a pic and post it if find it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics