Username Post: Pintrest Challenge        (Topic#1588023)
leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

Welcome to the Pintrest Challenge! I am not sure if there is one like this on here but when I saw the picture... I loved the colours and the little details. Use this picture to inspire you... It can be inspiration from anything - the colour, the items, the textures you see.

You can submit one LO per challenge. At the end of the month send me your top three votes and your number. ~I will post the public poll on the 3rd day of the next month ~Please leave comments on the layouts entered in the challenge. We all like to receive love. LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD: Join the challenge and then when you post your LO you can click on the challenge entered. Loving the new posting system Remember to ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

View Challenge Here: Pintrest Challenge

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to leokc34

here is a bigger pic of the inspiration

Pintrest challenge #1 By Leokc34

here is the pintrest link http://pinterest.com/pin/30638558086928004 1/

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to leokc34

Kimberly, I'm not sure if I can fit this in this month. If you keep running the challenge, I'll check back next month.

Elyusia
Tenant
Elyusia
In response to klweist

This room looks like a little grown ups room!!! The emerald decor is so mature, and yet it must be where the little girl comes to play and take naps!!! That's what I see in this picture- a little grown up!

What a cool idea for a challenge

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to Elyusia

i know it was short notice but i will give it a couple of months to see if it takes off :P

PamStewart.Iowa
Mayor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to leokc34

I love this idea and the room is so full of many ideas that you could take off with. I will try to work this one in - I love a monochrome with lots of different textures and patterns. Great idea!

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to PamStewart.Iowa

this looks like a fun challenge! i have a paper that looks almost exactly like that wallpaper!!! let me see if I can dig it out..

PamStewart.Iowa
Mayor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to OlesyaK.

Here is my interpretation. The bookcase reminded me of a filmstrip and the lines of the bed and window gave me the angle. Although no stripe is used, I felt like it was a variation of the bold patterns used. The puppy anchors the corner like the dollhouse does in the photo.

Party Pets By PamStewart.Iowa

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

love what you did in your LO - excellent!!!

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to leokc34

Oh, My Gosh! By NMscrapper

I loved the inspiration piece immediately, but had to get my other projects done before I could add a new challenge. Really glad I got to do this one!

PamStewart.Iowa
Mayor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to NMscrapper

Carol, love your layout. It really does reflect the room. Great job!

Sewflake
Idol
Sewflake

Found this thread while browsing thru, I am working on a page now with the hopes of getting finished before the end of the month!!

I will be looking for this thread next month too!!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to Sewflake

here is mine...
teenage mutant ninja turles By Leokc34

I was completely inspired by the green... i loved the stripes as well but it did't go with the green turtles.. lol

Sewflake
Idol
Sewflake
In response to leokc34

Here is my page. The colors are the first inspiration, then the post about this looking like an adult childs room which my photo reminds me of.

Hope and Peace By Sewflake

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to Sewflake

love it... i will poll all the entries this month for the winner - fingers crossed we get more people interested in this challenge

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to leokc34

here is the poll
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

hope to see you all back for June's pintrest challenge

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to leokc34

sorry ladies... i forgot to post the winner!! congrats.....
Oh, My Gosh! By NMscrapper

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics