Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: Paper obsession        (Topic#1588071)
bonprof
Guru
bonprof

I was going through all my paper yesteday when I realized I had projects planned for photos I haven't even taken yet. Out of all the supplies, I love paper the most. Anyone else?

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to bonprof

Well, no not for photos that I haven't taken but I have SO MANY things I want to scrap. When I see paper that would work for a project or I fall in love with a collection I have to have. For example, I have all of K & Company Flora and Fauna and I'm just beginning to think about what I will do with it. In the meantime, I working on so many different types of projects. So I NEED a lot of different types of papers. It's ok, I will be ok...............

RedSquirrel
Idol
RedSquirrel
In response to CrimsonMama

Papers, dies, stamps. But above all, papers. I've been a paper'n'pens girl since I was tiny.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to RedSquirrel

I have been on a huge paper kick lately. I've been feeling the need to clean out the old and invest in some new. I have a bad habit of buying and then forgetting I have it. Paper is definitely my favorite supply!

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to olleharr

Have you met Judy (Mrs.Driver)? I think you two would get along swimmingly.

I love paper, I love the look, the feel, the smell...the only thing I don't love are the papercuts.

-Stephanie

bonprof
Guru
bonprof
In response to SJB1120

OMG...the smell!! Yes, I thought I was some freak, but now there are others! Hee hee.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to bonprof

Yes, paper is certainly an obsession of mine.

Paper here, paper there. Paper, paper everywhere!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I tend to purchase paper I like or love, whether or not I have photos in mind or not.

Let's just say, (probably like most) I have a well-established collection, for just about any topic.

But, alas. Yes, I still randomly purchase paper, why? Because...I love paper!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to SJB1120

• SJB1120 Said:
Have you met Judy (Mrs.Driver)? I think you two would get along swimmingly.

I love paper, I love the look, the feel, the smell...the only thing I don't love are the papercuts.

-Stephanie

Me? You're not thinking of the 65 pounds of pp and cs that was delivered to my house last month, are you? And then all of it that I've bought since then...to add to the stacks I already had? Then I went to find a color and had to go buy some more since I didn't have what I needed!~Judy

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:

Me?

Now why would ANYBODY think of you on a thread titled "Paper Obsession"?

WVScrapThis
New Kid On the Block
WVScrapThis
In response to gin1902

I keep telling myself I have enough paper but then see a design I know I don't have and will need. Also, Disney related items. I've completed two of the five albums I need to do of our cruise and probably have enough supplies for a couple more. It doesn't like look I've used much up at all.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to WVScrapThis

What's funny is that I actually like to design and print my own backgrounds. I really don't even need pp...but it's so pretty :>) ~Judy

dorichatelain
Resident
dorichatelain

If I could I would have all the scrapping paper in the world.....

ckair 
Resident
  • ckair on 05-14-13 07:06 PM
In response to dorichatelain

I too am a paper addict. I "collect" paper for things I might do someday, paper that is pretty, paper for pictures i think I will take, paper, paper,paper!

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 05-14-13 07:28 PM
In response to ckair

Boy do I hear you! I just placed a huge order here and bought up as much of Bo Bunny's forever fall line and apple cider line as I could. I'm already planning another shopping trip to go back for the rest of it. I did a bunch of fall layouts at a crop recently and used most of what I had and decided I simply couldn't do without more,

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to J-M

I love Bo Bunny and some of the new Graphics 45 have my name on them :>) But Jenn...you're actually using yours. I thought they were just to stack up and look at :>) ~Judy

bonprof
Guru
bonprof

I feel so much better now that I read your comments...hee hee. There never is going to be enough paper. I also love Bo Bunny!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-14-13 08:32 PM
In response to bonprof

I have several papers that I just get out every once in a while to look at, admire, gaze lovingly upon... but they are far too pretty to actually use on a layout. LOL. My name is Vae and I'm a paper hoarder.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Vae

I think I will pull up a chair and join in

I dont think i want to know how much my paper weighs. I know I have a ton though. hmm lets see since january I;ve scrapped tons of lo;s but still doenst look like I made a dent.

I have 4 crates that are about 13x13 full of paper packs and then I have loose sheets in a paper holder and that doesnt even count my CS OH MY.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to Briannasmom

Well add me to the list of people who love paper. I just ordered more after saying I need to stop for a while!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics