Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: What do you guys use with your Prima stencils?        (Topic#1588081)
MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Vae

• Vae Said:
Linda, I've used them with the modeling paste to create amazing texture. I use them with the sprays a lot, I've inked them using a blending tool or my ink pad directly on the stencil. I've also used them for embossing and just recently I used them with acrylic paints. So pretty much anything you can think of

Now I've got to research embossing with stencils!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
  • Vae Said:
Linda, I've used them with the modeling paste to create amazing texture. I use them with the sprays a lot, I've inked them using a blending tool or my ink pad directly on the stencil. I've also used them for embossing and just recently I used them with acrylic paints. So pretty much anything you can think of

Hey Anne, I have seen people do that.. There is an animal pattern one that you could use on your upcoming zoo trip

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:
  • Vae Said:

Hey Anne, I have seen people do that.. There is an animal pattern one that you could use on your upcoming zoo trip

And for some odd reason, I shied away from the zebra stencil during the Prima stencil sale. I did, however, pick up the wood print that might work. Thanks for the thought!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to MommaSaid

I just got the wood one & the brick one this week.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics