Username Post: Scrapbook in bigger of two languages        (Topic#1588083)
Resident

I made scrapbook, it has word in English "BEST FRIENDS" then picture of good woman and goat but, woman not will know English and goat not will know English. Scrapbook fail if man in picture not will acquire sentence of director selection? Have you been friends with goat. If I make further scrapbook in language for all animals to read, could maintain benefit although pass time. Please answer me, Wafatah

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Wafatah

I'm sorry but I cannot understand your question. Can you try again?

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to scrappercaz

Hello Watafah! I know you are using a web translator, but this question is difficult for us to understand.

Are you asking whether "best friends" is the right phrase to use in English for a picture of a woman and a pet goat?

If you are, yes, we say "best friends" when we talk about a pet animal that we know and like a lot. We would not say it if we did not know the animal. If the goat belongs to the woman and she likes it, "best friends" is an appropriate phrase to use in your scrapbook.

I hope I am understanding your question correctly.

Resident
In response to RedSquirrel

Word is "BEST FRIENDS" in English except woman in picture not will know English. Would is permissible to present woman give scrapbook but ensure director here at time for dictate meaning of woman and goat. I do not know the tradition, Wafatah

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to Wafatah

Wafatah, can you write "BEST FRIENDS" in her language and add that to the picture? So that "BEST FRIENDS" is in both languages?

Yes, animals are best friends.

Please tell us what the woman thinks when you give this to her. Good luck.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to gin1902

Yes, that is a good idea to translate BEST FRIENDS into Arabic so that the woman can understand.

I have used Chinese writing on my scrap-book pages and I have translated it into English.

Gong Xi Fa Cai (left) By RedSquirrel

Gong Xi Fa Cai (right) By RedSquirrel

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to RedSquirrel

yes, this sounds acceptable, clever, and rather funny!!! please post a picture in the gallery when done!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics