Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Enabler alert - Joann Stores        (Topic#1588093)
Guru

I was in my local JoAnn store last night to get stuff that was non scrapbook related. I went through their scrapbook section and it looks like they are beginning their big yearly clearance sales. At mine they started in the album section. I got two $40 a piece 12x12 We R Memory Keepers albums for $10 each. They had amazing prices on other scrapbook albums and photo albums. Not much yet in the other sections except some here and there but this is around the time when they start discounting everything. :-)

Guru
In response to ihacodb

I just remembered something. The tags were not always correct either. Some of the clearance items rang up lower than their posted clearance item. I bought some school stuff that had clearance prices of $1-$3 and they rang up $.50-$1. The albums that I bought for ten each still had fifteen dollar tags on them.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to ihacodb

thanks for the heads up. I think I might head over to mine on Sunday

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to ihacodb

• ihacodb Said:
At mine they started in the album section. I got two $40 a piece 12x12 We R Memory Keepers albums for $10 each.

They have the WRM albums that are leather and suede with the windows on the cover? Those are the only $40 ones I think. I'd like to go look at them if they are the ones.

Guru
In response to crichards1

This is the album.

http://store.scrapbook.com/wr-30742-6.html?t12-13=we+r+...

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to Briannasmom

Michael's is also having big sales for National Scrapbooking month. They have a big coupon book at the register when you walk in. This week, Bazzil CS and alphabet letters.

Guru
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Michael's is also having big sales for National Scrapbooking month. They have a big coupon book at the register when you walk in. This week, Bazzil CS and alphabet letters.

Thanks for the heads up!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-15-13 06:33 AM
In response to ihacodb

Wow... only $10 for that? I was just there yesterday and I didn't see it, but then again I didn't look too hard. Guess I will go check it out tonight.

Veteran
In response to Vae

THESE ALBUMS ARE ALSO ON AT MICHEALS .I GOT A PEACOCK BLUE ONE FOR 10.99.

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to ihacodb

Wow! Thanks. That's the one I thought you must mean. I'll go check out our JoAnn's and see if they have it on sale.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to ihacodb

• ihacodb Said:

That's a great deal for the price of a 12x12 album. That's the price of a (mini) album from Target.

I also recently paid almost that much at Michaels for 6x6 (mini) albums which were being sold as buy 1, get the other half off. In the end, they were still $14 & $17 dollars a piece, which is more than I had wanted to/or would usually spend! Being a mini, I probably could have found them for $5.00.

Products Referenced in This Post:

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to ihacodb

• ihacodb Said:
  • bonprof Said:

Thanks for the heads up!

Awesome indeed! I'll have to try to look for one during my visit tonight!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to KellyCali

Just came home with four of those babies! Sweet deal.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to rockmom

Think I'll swing by this weekend!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-16-13 11:35 AM
In response to aquabunny

Thank you so much for posting this. I made it to J's and there were only 2 left. Of course, I also used my competitor coupon 25% off entire purchase including sale items, and got the albums for $7.50 each.

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to Vae

• Vae Said:
Thank you so much for posting this. I made it to J's and there were only 2 left. Of course, I also used my competitor coupon 25% off entire purchase including sale items, and got the albums for $7.50 each.

JoAnn's will let you use competitor coupons? Do the other stores do the same?

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

Joanne and M's will both use each other's coupons

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Sneezy1956

I hit J's today and got 2 Ott lights for $20 ea.
They are white and green, just like my anniversary edition Cricut E2 !!
I've always wanted an Ott light, I think they are going to take some getting used to! Still, a great deal!

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to Sneezy1956

• Sneezy1956 Said:
Joanne and M's will both use each other's coupons

Thank you Jane. I never thought of asking about that. A.C. Moore always has 25% off when the others have 20%. I'll see if they'll take theirs.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-17-13 06:35 PM

I went to another Joann's and snagged two more of these albums. I really love them! This Joann's didn't have them marked down as much though... they rang up at 19.97. So I had to get my hubs to dig through my receipts box (the box where I place the receipts so that we don't have to talk about how much scrap stuff I am buying) and find the receipt from the other store and text it to me so that they would do the price match. Then of course I used another M's 25% off coupon. I wish they had more albums though... each store only had 2 of them and I'd really like to replace several of my old albums. But I'm super excited about these... such a great deal!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics