Username Post: trouble loading new pictures        (Topic#1588103)
armygirl
Diva
armygirl

Im having trouble loading new pictures into my gallery. I was able to get them off the browser, but They are now placed in an area that is asking if they are all from a same project or seperate projects. I can see the pictures I tried to load, but I can't place them into the categories where they belong. like they are stuck in limbo. I am a bit confused. Can someone help. Thanks.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to armygirl

You first need to choose whether what you've uploaded is a bunch of different projects or one multi-image project (and you can always hangs your mind later). An example of a multi image project would be the several different pictures of the multiple pages of a mini-album, or a card or layout where in addition to a shot of the whole project you also took some close-up detail shots, or a project where you show the different steps of progress from raw materials through finished product. Once you make that decision you can categorize and describe your images like normal.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to aquabunny

I selected it to be seperate projects,,,but now all I can see are my four images and It doesn't let me click on them to give them the description or write something about each one.

Also I have no clue how to delete these images and maybe start over. Thanks Aquabunny.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to armygirl

I had the exact same problem this morning...unfortunately you just have to be patient...really patient...it will eventually move on to the next step but it takes a while!!!!

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Doreena

Doreena, Did it take longer than one hour?

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to armygirl

Mine took about 10 minutes earlier, and then another 10 minutes to appear in my Gallery. It was showing odd things like 67 of 65 images, but not displaying the latest 2.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to armygirl

oh no! Not that long! Wow!!!!

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Doreena

I still can't get my images to let me place them in the category where they belong ,,and still not able to display into my gallery.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to armygirl

I'm no technie, but have you tried deleting your cookies and temporary files? If you go to the Tech Support forum, that seems to be what Megan has suggested to many people with similar, strange problems. She also explains how to do it.

If that doesn't work, try opening a thread there, and linking to this one. Good luck!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to RedSquirrel UK

If you're on IE, go get Chrome. IE is a resource hog.

But, if you're using IE, follow these directions exactly.

Go to Tools, Internet Options. On the General tab, under Browsing History, click the button that says Delete...

From the next screen UNCHECK the top box that says Preserve favorite website data. CHECK the boxes that say Temporary files, Cookies, and History.

Click Delete at the bottom. It might take awhile.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Megan - ForumTech

PS:

You'll get a faster response for tech questions if you leave them in the tech support area. I don't go to the General Scrapping area looking for people needing help...I always hit tech support first.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Thanks for the Help.. I was Finally able to add the photos to my Gallery.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to armygirl

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics