Username Post: Progress Reports?        (Topic#1588105)
MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

So..... What does everyone think of creating a place to post pics of the improvements as we make them?

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-15-13 01:46 PM
In response to MommaSaid

Looks like you just created it Good idea - my husband is working all weekend so I'll have space and quiet time to move things around and think. And take pics!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to stick

You want me to be the over-achiever and make a start?

After the first questionnaire when we identified the hotspots, I sorted out most of mine. I just have ribbon, stickers and paper left to do, paper being the hottest. It's all neat and tidy, I know where everything is, but it's stuck in the middle of the floor, which is a bad thing. My problem is that I only have a corner to play in, and you can't really do more than one layer of vertical storage of paper. I need to work out what people do.

Week 2 organisation class By RedSquirrel

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to RedSquirrel

Love it! I thought I would wait until Sunday (and going forward only Sundays) to post a progress photo. I've got one shelf gutted, resized and rededicated already. It looks pretty, but I know of one more organizing piece that I need for a combination of alphas/decorative stickers and stencils. I'm also trying to figure out what I can hang on the inside of the doors. Though, really, as I clean, I don't have that much stuff. It's just all over the place. LOL! That's actually what I wrote for "location" on the audit. Where is it? All over the house -- some in crafty area; some in Living Room; some in bedroom, some hijacked by my six year old because he thought it was cool.....

Tenant
In response to MommaSaid

Well, I am confused. I just found at the bottom of the Get Organized Forum these couple of posts, do they belong to the Get O class? Do we keep discussions in the weekly thread that we are in?
TIA

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to claytonrk

The threads at the top are "stickies" started by the Jill and Kels. The threads at the bottom are those started by us to discuss subjects related to Storage and Organisation. It's the same as it is in most of the other forums, except that this one has lots more stickies. It just looks different.

Tenant
In response to RedSquirrel

RedSquirrel, I am new to this forum, thanks

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to claytonrk

I'm testing my phone to see how smart it is.

organized shelf By MommaSaid

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics