Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Just wondering        (Topic#1588117)
cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper

How many use mustaches in their scrapbooking?

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to cescrapper

Not me! It's a passing fad which is not applicable to me.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to RedSquirrel UK

My embellishment philosophy is almost entirely based on whether the embellishment fits the theme of the photos, so nope!

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to aquabunny

Me either-
I have some in my Silhouette cut files- have no idea where I would use them. But I have them just in case!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to ChansGram

I have...
But only because my husband's mustache is legendary. And it fit the theme of the pictures I was scrapping.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to terrihooper

I haven't...not a real fan of facial hair at all, however, if I come across pics that would have a mustache story, I would use them...milk mustache, Halloween costume with a mustache, first shave, etc.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to justowen

Afriend of mine had me cut a bunch for her but I'm not into them

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to justowen

• justowen Said:
I haven't...not a real fan of facial hair at all, however, if I come across pics that would have a mustache story, I would use them...milk mustache, Halloween costume with a mustache, first shave, etc.

This!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to rockmom

Yep, not a fan of the mustache embellishment either, but then I don't follow along with a lot of the things I consider fads either.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to NMlady

My dd wore a shirt with one on it for her school pics. I might use one when I scrap those, Otherwise I wont be using any.

scrapmomof4
Pro
scrapmomof4
In response to andrea m

I saved a few of the mustaches from my Cinco de Mayo party and I will use them when I have my photos printed. Otherwise not a lot of use for me.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to scrapmomof4

I haven't, but would for Halloween, etc. where they might fit and I plan on probably using some when I do some pictures from early 1900s when all the men seemed to have their big "handlebars" :>) But I'm not a fan of the fad~Judy

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to mrsdriver5

I did for this LO of my oldest son and his younger brother goofing off after graduation, it was in the paper. And the running joke in my house is that he cant grow facial hair, and my sister gave him the felty fake moustaches as a birthday gift, so we have fun with that sometimes.

Just The Boys By ScrappyMama6

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to ScrappyMama6

I am so glad this was posted I thought for sure I had missed some pop culture reference. Especially since more than one line came out with mustache paper. I get if there were a few stickers but to be so prominent in a line is making a statement.

I wonder if they were trying to create a style/fad but it just feel flat. I agree with everyone else that if the story or picture is about the mustache it makes sense. For me its just not common enough to warrant buying it.
Although Teresa you layout looks great with the paper and the story just makes it that much better.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to jaxxan

• jaxxan Said:
I am so glad this was posted I thought for sure I had missed some pop culture reference. Especially since more than one line came out with mustache paper. I get if there were a few stickers but to be so prominent in a line is making a statement.

I wonder if they were trying to create a style/fad but it just feel flat. I agree with everyone else that if the story or picture is about the mustache it makes sense. For me its just not common enough to warrant buying it.
Although Teresa you layout looks great with the paper and the story just makes it that much better.

love the lo

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to cescrapper

Mustaches??? Nope, not me.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Crafting Marfa

I've noticed the invasion of the 'staches and didn't get it, either.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Kim222

I also did not understand the whole mustache thing....haven't bought any and don't plan to....

meezerpleaser
Diva
meezerpleaser
In response to kiyawinn

Unless I put little mustaches on my cats or my mom... nope!

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to Kim222

• Kim222 Said:
I've noticed the invasion of the 'staches and didn't get it, either.

what she said!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics