Username Post: Scrapbook not mannerism unacceptable reading        (Topic#1588151)
Resident

Construed that numerous person has to scrapbook, every remark sufficiently for to stimulate judge of operation. Primary respect grant onward, smooth gateway will desire good feelings cord. Not laugh at scrapbook. Scrapbook will meaning is author want demonstrate photographs and art in volume perhaps costly is all person establish. Allow author courage turtle and happiness for construct the scrapbook. Perfect for solitude temper is say thank you. Thank you, Wafatah

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-18-13 05:37 PM
In response to Wafatah

I think we all agree, Wafatah! There's no excuse for people to be rude about a craft, hobby, or artwork such as scrapbooking, which we all put so much time and effort and love into. And I think we all feel a certain pride and satisfaction when people appreciate what we've made.

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to Wafatah

Hi Wafatah!

I think what your translator is saying is that scrapbooking is art and that doing it is a joy. It is nice when others appreciate and enjoy the work put into a scrapbook. I feel the same way!

Not sure what got translated to "turtle" but I really like how "perfect for solitude temper is to say thank you" came through.

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to gin1902

Hey! I back translated what Wafatah was saying with her translator, I think she's using Bing. I used google to translate the arabic back to English. Still can't figure out turtles, but here's what it said:

He explains that many people to scrapbook, each statement is enough to stimulate the judge from the process. Granting of primary respect onwards, will ferry desire to wire the good feelings smooth. Do not laugh at the clips. In other words scrapbook author will want to show pictures, and the size of the art everyone probably expensive to create. Author allows turtles courage and happiness to build a scrapbook. Perfect for the mood of isolation and say thank you.

That being said, no one should ever judge another person's scrapbooking. Everyone has their own personal taste, everyone has their own style, and everyone has an opinion. Remember you scrapbook for you, not any other person who makes a scrapbook and you should do what you like, and what makes you happy.

I hope that translates well,

Stephanie

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Wafatah

I totally agree. I ALWAYS say that THERE IS NO SUCH THING as a bad scrapbook page or card or altered item, album, any thing that is handmade or art.

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to anda11

Sorry, Watafah...I wonder if some American euphemisms translated incorrectly to you. In other words, what we say in American English is sometimes indicated by words that do not literally mean what they sound like! I cannot imagine someone here leaving a negative comment in a gallery, for instance. But me telling you your layout "is the bomb" is a good thing in American slang! Hope this helps!

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to Juansmom

Does this mean turtles are the next scrapbooking trend? Owls are out, turtles are in.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Gelidy Gelato

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics