Username Post: Posting a layout        (Topic#1588239)
StephMarie
New Kid On the Block
StephMarie

Good morning - I would like to share my layouts in the gallery but don't know the best way. Is it as simple as taking a picture of the layout, cropping and posting? Or do I need to scan the pages? I'm probably over/under thinking it through and am looking for advice from the experts - all of you!
Thanks so much!

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to StephMarie

People do it both ways. Do whatever is easier for you. Personally I take a pic or two, crop it in photoshop, save it, and upload it. I do the best I can. Some people take the pics outside so they have natural light, some use a light box. You could use a tripod and a timer on your camera if you're worried about shake or blurriness. It's really up to you how much effort you choose to put into it. The best thing to do is to just do it! Take a pic, upload it and see what you think of the process. You can always tweak it for the next one. And, if you have more questions, don't be afraid to ask. People here are very helpful.

StephMarie
New Kid On the Block
StephMarie
In response to Babylou

Sounds good, I'll give it a try! Thanks so much!

dabnat
dabnat 
Expert
dabnat
In response to StephMarie

I am with Babylou - I just take a picture. Sometimes the light is better sometimes it is not. I don't stress over it, the more time I spend posting my layouts the less time I spend scrapping....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics