Username Post: What are your favorite SMALL letter stickers?        (Topic#1588265)
PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

I have a bunch of Recollections small letter stickers and I love them but they are glittery. Not a bad thing but sometimes you don't want glitter.

I have soe snap letters here but was saving those to use with snap papers fr my project life/ Disney trip.

What brands do you like and where to buy?

Thanks a bunch

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 05-26-13 04:15 AM
In response to PhotobearSam

I love the older Jillibean alphas from last year and the new style that came out this year too,though the new style is a little bigger.

Basic Grey has the terrific Micro Mono alphas. Also love Lily Bee alphas (old and new styles).

The SNAP alphas aren't really small but I do like them a lot.

I'll post the links.
Products Referenced in This Post:

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to IzzyB

Haha, when I saw the subject line I was going to say "The Metro line by Making Memories, and the Recollections knock-off of that design!", because I have about a dozen of those combined... but they're all glittery, sorry, I don't really have any other tiny alphas, not that are less than five years old anyway...

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 05-26-13 06:41 AM
In response to aquabunny

I love lots of them. I have quite a collection that I go to for nearly every lo or project.
I like the authentique and the cosmo cricket the best.

But I am open to any and all.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to GMFTS

I second Basic Grey micromonograms and JillyBean - they are perfect! same re: snap alphas - not only small, they are narrow - which is soo good for the longish title. There are some script alphas from Websters that are smallish and very elegant. I also have a couple alpha dies - one from Tim Holtz and another don't remember the brand (quickuts maybe?) with small and narrow letters.
I find that I'm searching more for narrow letters rather than small/short. there are some collections which have those - Echo park, for example.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to OlesyaK.

Lilybee design ABC stickers....they're small, you get multiple colours on one sheet and they are really cute!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to kiyawinn

Thanks everyone....off to look at all your suggestions.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

Jilly bean are always my go to but I also like the snap letter stickers.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to Sneezy1956

Looks like all the ones I like are discontinued. Anyone here know if this site will ever get any back in or does Jillibean no longer make them?

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

yep she still makes them...probably just waiting for new colors.

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 05-31-13 05:51 PM
In response to Sneezy1956

Glitz makes some nice tiny alphas. I still have a ton of the Making Memories tiny ones too- those are the best.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics