Username Post: Scrapbook pages on photographs and number        (Topic#1588283)
Resident

I will make of scrapbook that honesty has two or four photographs with page. Is problem for determine how page number total. Is not individual count factors after number total computing recess. Final justification knowing page size is what? I do not know, Wafatah

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Wafatah

I am sorry but I do not understand your question.

Can you try phrasing it another way? Sorry!

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to RedSquirrel

I'm sorry, I too do not understand the question as it is phrased. Are you asking what is the best size page to use, for example 8 x 8 or 12 x 12?

Resident
In response to chocolateaxel

Not the size page, number of pages. I do not know number of pages success for complete in scrapbook depending on extent of photograph with for pages. I want make scrapbook that person use laughter, Wafatah

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to Wafatah

Are you asking, how many pages using 2 or 4 photos on each page, will it take to complete the album?

kkdrmom1967
Tenant
kkdrmom1967
In response to jaxxan

I'm not exactly sure I've decoded this, but here is what I'm reading.
Your wanting to make a scrapbook for someone to use later with premade pages that will hold 2 to 4 pictures each, but you aren't sure how many TOTAL pages to include in the scrapbook/album??
Is that what you are asking?

Resident
In response to kkdrmom1967

No. Any scrapbook is have number quantity of pages. For make scrapbook, add photographs and elements on everyone page. Sheet page has number and each photograph could have total number. Right, Wafatah

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Wafatah

I'm sorry, I still don't understand your question.

Yes, you can have as many pages as you want in your album, and whatever size you want, and however many photographs you want. And you can count the photographs and the pages, and number them all, and make an index for them.

But you are asking something else, aren't you?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics