Username Post: Magazine Storage (Hint)        (Topic#1588291)
dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

I think I posted this years back, but with new members it might be helpful to see it again. For those who can't part with their magazine publications, I suggest storing them by the month. In other words, no matter how many years of magazines you have, keep all the May magazines together, all the November ones together, etc. That way, when you want inspiration for a Thanksgiving layout (for example), just grab the box that contains all your October magazines (which will show November Thanksgiving layouts). You won't have to thumb through tons of magazines to find the appropriate ones for your project inspiration.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to dwelch

Good idea! I haven't heard this before.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to SherylEb

I'm not sure I have enough for that, but yes, that definitely makes sense.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to RedSquirrel

Great idea!

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to olleharr

I like this idea. Mine are laying down in piles, but if I stored them upright they wold be much more accessible. I have separated mine by the seasons. Guess I need to find some cheap magazine holders.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to wilbur

that's a great idea! I do mine by date, but making them by season certainly makes way more sense!
I also file mine into binders - there are magazine holders for the binders, they are awesome!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics