Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: June HOARDERS Challenge: Out with the Old        (Topic#1588413)
SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC

The Scrappy Supplies Hoarder, you know who you are! (And, be honest, we're all guilty of it at one time or another!) Do you have one or two (or more!) coveted papers or paper lines that you just can't cut into?! How about a pad of papers you haven't touched, but had to have? Do you have a special package of embellies you simply refuse to use? Well this challenge is for you! Your challenge is to step up, admit to your hoarded supplies and USE them!

*Rules*

Here's what to do to enter:

1. Bite the bullet and create a page, card or project with a supply item (or two, or three) that you've hoarded for at least a year. Your hoarded 'supply' could be anything - embellishment, paper, an old Cricut cartridge you bought, but never used.

2. Post your project here for us to all cheer you and clap you on the back!

3. List or link the hoarded items you used with your post so we can go search our stash for them!

**Enter as many times and as often as you like, this is an open challenge with no sign-ups necessary!**

June TWIST: We're still Spring cleaning here, even though Summer is coming... This time I challenge you to create a page or project using ONLY supplies that are over a year old! NOTHING new at all, can you do it?! I'm going to try... :)

View Challenge Here: June HOARDERS Challenge: Out with the Old

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to SonjaC

I'm sad to say I hoard soooo much scrappy stuff I can easily create 100s of pages that the ingredients are over 1 year plus!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to AllAmy

This shouldn't be too hard, I've got so much scrappy stuff well over a year old, but don't tell my hubby that!! LOL

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to sasload4

count me in

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to tinadn

I'm in!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to SplendidMoments

Here is mine- used the very old line from Basic Grey Lime Rickey (2 pages worth) as well as a set of chipboard stars that is also well over a year old that I haven't broke into yet. Good to get them used!

Chuck E Cheese By AllAmy
*With twist of all old stuff

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 06-02-13 10:21 AM
In response to AllAmy

Sounds like a good challenge this month! I'm in

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to KimKV

Documented By Tinadn

OLD OLD OLD stuff here. The black paint is so old I had to add water, banner pieces are all scraps, rub-on, metal and blingy pieces from years ago, For the Record papers and tags old too. The only thing kinda new is the cloud, I cut it yesterday but the paper was a scrap. This was fun!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to tinadn

gonna try to get something done for this one. I;ve got so much old stuff its awful. I kinda feel like I;m at the point where I;m tired of looking at it sad isnt it??

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to Briannasmom

Great to see you all here and three entries already?! Wow you gals are fast!

No, Brianna, that's not sad, that's normal! I am in the same boat, which is what brought on this particular twist! I recently weeded through my old stuff to donate some to a girls' group and was just sick by how much I have that I've never used, but HAD to have! And I'm with you, Sandra... don't anyone go telling my hubby on me unless you wanna know what Hiroshima sounded like...

Off to get cu on

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

SOld By Tinadn

nothing new, I know for sure the papers and chipboard letters are over a year old

Siimplicity
Idol
Siimplicity
In response to tinadn

Ok, here's my entry. (-;
Have NO idea who made the printed paper, I've had it for years...the sparkly flourish and heart are from K & Company...no longer available. That flower is from a discount store, dated 2010.
Princess PP By [url=http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 3955107.html]Siimplicity[/url
Thanks for the challenge...this was fun!

Edited by Siimplicity on 06-03-13 04:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to Siimplicity

Great entries again! Christy, what a pretty kitty Princess is!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to SonjaC

with twist of nothing new
PUNKED By AllAmy

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to AllAmy

very fun Amy!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

FUN Amy!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 06-06-13 05:29 AM
In response to SonjaC

mms

Siimplicity
Idol
Siimplicity
In response to KimKV

mms

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Siimplicity

I'm on a roll with using up old stuff. Thanks for the kick in the pants to do so.

all old stuff
Seacliff Beach 2010 By AllAmy

without twist as I used new paint and masks and tape on here. But I did use old pp.
Warrior Dash Mud Run By AllAmy

Classygirl
Guru
Classygirl
In response to AllAmy

I'm in. I'm always using hoarded items...since I own so many! LOL!

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics