Username Post: June Design Seeds Challenge        (Topic#1588443)
beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear

Back by popular request from the players. The 2013 Design Seeds Color Challenge. Basically, it's an open ended color challenge where the rule is simply that you have to include EVERY color in the palette in some way on your project. See forum discussion for details!

View Challenge Here: June Design Seeds Challenge

Back by popular request from the players. The 2013 Design Seeds Color Challenge.

Basically, it's an open ended color challenge where the rule is simply that you have to include EVERY color in the palette in some way on your project.

It's easy play - no pressure, no voting, no front page updating. It's a low impact forum! Just post by the end of the month and we'll see what happens.

This month's inspiration:
June Design Seeds Challenge By Beck_bear

TWIST: I love to bake (well I love my family, scrapbooking and cleaning too). . .create a layout of something/someone(s) you love

Your Beautiful Layouts

1. *
Playing with Cars? By Justowen

2. *
june #1 fun sketch over at funtoolas By Ozmagi

3. *
Little cousins By OlesyaK.

4. *
Just One Word...Fantastic By Under5feet

5. *
Not an alien, just my Angel By Beck_bear

Edited by beck_bear on 06-19-13 12:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to beck_bear

I'm in again!
Becky, how do I see a bigger pic of the inspiration? Old eyes.

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to justowen

oops my bad forgot to add it to my gallery and link it to the challenge :P

when you click on it at the top of this page it should go bigger. . .if not please let me know and I will send it to you another way and keep trying to figure it out

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to beck_bear

Worked! Thanks!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

Going to see if I can get inspired to start this one today! I just finished a red white and black lo, so this is a sharp left turn.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

Here is my lo for this challenge:

Playing with Cars? By Justowen

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

Hmmm...on here, my colors don't seem to quite match up to the inspiration, but I promise I held the papers up to my computer to compare to the inspiration and they were VERY close...not sure if it's the camera/lighting when I photographed my lo or my computer.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to justowen

Love these colors and love the twist! These are perfect for pix of my son's 1st bday party. Wonder if I can get the page done and add the photo in time as the party is on the 29th... Hmmmmm Count me in if I have time!

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to justowen

it is a beautiful layout and I can see the colours

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to beck_bear

Ozmagi if you can please allow public embedding so i can add your beautiful card to the front page

hope everyone is having a fabulous week, here the weather is miserable so have no other choice but to stay indoors. . .waiting to hear on the mortgage people though to see if we can start house hunting as we have outgrown our home (our next house is going to have a dedicated scrap space so i can stop scrapping in the kitchen)

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to beck_bear

Becky,
will my layout work for the challenge?
the third color is kinda off, mine are yellow-green rather than yellow mustard or whatever that color is.. please let me know if you will accept it in the challenge anyway)

under5feet
Diva
under5feet
In response to OlesyaK.

This was meant for Beck Bear our lovely hostess! I was looking for inspiration and had to laugh when you said one of the things you love was cleaning when I read what the twist was! in sunny NO. CA

Edited by under5feet on 06-15-13 07:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to under5feet

front page is update. . .under5feet i'm a little bit of an odd ball, my family always makes fun of me cause i clean for fun

hope everyone had a great weekend, mine was good, went to a wedding and it rained all weekend, hoping to get some scrapping in this week

under5feet
Diva
under5feet
In response to beck_bear

Here's mine!

Just One Word...Fantastic By Under5feet

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to under5feet

front page is updated. . .thanks for playing along this month everyone

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to beck_bear

thank you to everyone who has played along this month and for being so patient with me as a virgin hostess. I promise that I will try and be more helpful and on the ball next month.

Speaking of next month, July's challenge is now up and available for sign ups. Hope you join us next month: http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

You still have until Sunday at midnight to submit your entry. I will be choosing a winner (via random.org) monday afternoon

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to beck_bear

Sorry I flaked! I was able to keep up on love but didn't get a LO done.

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to klweist

drum roll please. . .the winner by random.org is. . ..

thank you to everyone who played this month

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics