1. In order to join this swap, you must have 1000 posts or be a sister with us already in good standing, or have another swap member that will vouch for you. If you don't have these things, contact Rosita or myself and we will decide. We want new people to sign up and have fun in our swap, but since this is a 25.00 minimum each month for three months, we have to make sure everyone who participates will complete the swap! Thank you for understanding!
2. This swap will officially begin on July 1, 2013.
3. When sign-ups are closed (June 30) Rosita and I will send each participant the name and information of your LITTLE sister sometime on or before July 1
4. This swap has a MINIMUM of $25.00 each month. You are required to spend at least that amount EACH month on your swap partner for three months NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS! Please remember BEFORE joining that this swap requires THREE boxes to be shipped out to your one partner (one a month). If you are planning on sending out one big box in replace of two boxes (combining the 25.00 to make up a 50.00 box) you have to get your little sister's okay for that and the shipping costs you save should be passed on to your little sister. If you send on free shipping day, your shipping costs that you would have spent should be added into the gift. I want everyone to feel spoiled and to get the same amount that they are sending out...just to keep it fair and fun for all!
5. You would not put your name on the package you send out from your home or you could order directly from sb.com and tell them that the gift is for a secret sister swap and they will block out your name and information for you.
6. You can look up your partners profile to get some ideas of what to send. They have also been instructed to update their wish list.
7. You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID. Communication is vital in this swap because the purpose of this swap is to get to know your fellow swappers! You'll get more out of this swap the more you post, and your ss can get more ideas as to what to send you. I want all of us to have a wonderful time this round. Remember that everyone enjoys feeling spoiled and having someone in the swap make them feel special by leaving notes.
8. Secret sisters will end at the end of September...you should reveal who you are to your sister on that date here on this thread.
9. Never hesitate to pm Rosita or I if you have any questions, or need to know something specific from your SS.
10. Please mail your RAKS/gifts/cards out no later than: July 15, August 15 and September 15. Each package will always contain scrapbooking goodies but can also include other goodies as well!
11. Have fun, chat, share lo's, anything goes on this thread!
12. You must have at least 1000 posts in order to sign up. If you have fewer than that, Rosita and I will need to pre-approve you joining. If you have flaked on this swap or not followed the rules before, don't bother signing up.
13. To sign up, send me a PM with this information:
Do you collect anything?
List of things you would like to receive (as an addition/alternative to things your wishlist which you will keep updated).
Any other scrapping sites that you would love to get items from? If so, do you have a wish list there?
What would you love to get that is NOT scrapbook