Username Post: Scrapbook is thing material for each person        (Topic#1588727)
Resident

A person has each create for scrapbook. Not for money is material consist of page within. I do have more money regards scrapbook material needing. I have friends see scrapbook not nerve animate. It is important. Have you with material for your scrapbook each time create? Thank you, Wafatah

Resident
In response to Wafatah

Maybe did not come proper? Is your material benefit every time create? Do you see, Wafatah

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to Wafatah

Hi Wafatah!

Are you asking if each time we make a scrapbook page we need to buy more materials or supplies?

Sometimes when I make something I need to buy more. Sometimes I can use what I have.

I hope this helps, but I'm not sure what you're asking.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to gin1902

Or are you asking: Is each page worth the month you spent on it? That would be a difficult question to answer!

Resident
In response to RedSquirrel UK

No, I ask when one person is thing material select, is willing for scrapbook simple priority. Does most person have that for keeping? Even memory understand, is not person by me, I try learn, at some times learn to tell. My friend make a deposit agreement, learn also.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics