Username Post: CM: Shop Now!!!!        (Topic#1588745)
bonprof
Idol
bonprof

My CM rep just sent me an email. If you need pages, page protectors or cover sets from Creative memories, order them now. They will only be supplying them until July 1st. This is just so sad.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to bonprof

Not quite true...whatever's in the warehouse currently is available until July 1, some items are already gone or "backordered" until after July 1.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to moxiegirl23

So, wait. What? Are they going to stop selling albums altogether? Is the company going digi or going out of business or something? I'm so out of the loop. I have a stockpile of their albums and coversets (about 10!) but I haven't been scrapping a lot in the last few years. I always figured I'd get back into it at some point. I don't have the funds right now to purchase page protectors and pages, either. Darnit!

I still contend that their albums are the best. Very sturdy, well made, and I love the material they use, as well as the colors.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to siameseplease

• siameseplease Said:
So, wait. What? Are they going to stop selling albums altogether? Is the company going digi or going out of business or something? I'm so out of the loop. I have a stockpile of their albums and coversets (about 10!) but I haven't been scrapping a lot in the last few years. I always figured I'd get back into it at some point. I don't have the funds right now to purchase page protectors and pages, either. Darnit!

I still contend that their albums are the best. Very sturdy, well made, and I love the material they use, as well as the colors.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15881...

bonprof
Idol
bonprof
In response to siameseplease

The company is reinventing itself. My rep told me: "CM will offer digital, Fast and Fabulous albums, pic folio albums, some adhesives and some tools" She said that I should purchase page protectors and pages, and cover sets before July 1st.

bonprof
Idol
bonprof
In response to bonprof

PS: Chances are their products will continue to end up on eBay, but at what price????

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to bonprof

The company is going back to it's "roots" of being an album completion company rather than a scrapbooking company. I wouldn't hold my breath for any tools since the fast to fabulous albums are all pre-designed and pre-assembled. They do not seem to be interested in marketing to anyone who doesn't just want to glue pictures on a page.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to moxiegirl23

Oh, this is sad. Rosey, thanks for the link.

I guess I will end up being one of those people selling my albums and coversets on ebay, because I don't have the funds right now to buy pages and/or protectors. I doubt I will want to pay the high cost of getting them from ebay later, when I'm ready to scrapbook again. I'll worry about it another time, though. My albums/coversets are on a high shelf, out of the way. I'll figure out what to do with them in the future, when I feel like dealing with it!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics