Username Post: Crafters Companion - EZ Mount Stamp and Store        (Topic#1588783)
redheadgirl
Guru
redheadgirl

Question for those that have this, or know about it. How many sheets can you get in one binder, does it hold more than 5? It has good reviews, do you like it?
Any input would be greatly appreciated, I'm thinking of ordering.

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to redheadgirl

I have used these for years -- long before Crafters Companion bought out Sunday Internat'l -- and I really like them. In a standard size binder (2" I think) you can get 6 or 7 "pages" with stamps stored on both sides. I have a few large (3") binders and have as many as 12 pages in those. I organized them mostly by subject so it's easy to find whatever I'm looking for at the moment. I try to keep 2 or 3 extra pages on hand so they are available for new stamps I can't resist. SI used to also make/sell ones that you could stick your acrylic blocks onto but Crafters Companion has dropped those -- They didn't even know what I was talking about when I contacted them and they referenced some other product. If you get these, I hope you like them as much as I do. It's a great way to store your stamps.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Ms. Fit

I've never used these, but looking to unmount my mounted stamps. I'll have to look into these.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics