Username Post: Project Life for vacation????        (Topic#1588827)
Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I'm taking my granddaughters with their parents to WDW in the fall and wondering if anyone here has used project life like set up for a vacation.

I have the paper picked out I'm using Carta Bella Well Traveled. But I think I would like to do a combination of regular 12 x 12 and some PL pages?

What is your opinion?

Edited by Sneezy1956 on 06-18-13 04:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-18-13 05:16 PM
In response to Sneezy1956

I've seen some people do this as I've been flipping through the gallery. Sounds like a good idea to me

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that paper line!

Capucine
Idol
Capucine
In response to Vae

It's a great way to include a lot of pics quickly.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Capucine

I'm just beginning a similar project for our vacation getaway - chose a 7*9 journal/smash type binder, with regular pages, page protectors, pockets etc. hope it will be quick and easy) we'll see.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to OlesyaK.

For my scrapbooks, I do a combination of project life pages and regular pages. For my twins' first year album I did monthly pages. So I made one nice page and then put in the We R Memory Keepers page with photos. It's an easy way to scrap and get all the photos in one place without the album spilling into a second one for one year.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to fknapoleon

Kendra using We R album and page protectors so I hope I can turn out something cute

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon

I've seen your work. You definitely won't have a problem making cute pages!!

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN

I did that for our Alaska Cruise album. I had over 900 photos. I used traditional 12 x 12 layouts and then several of the We R Memory Keepers page protectors with various sizes of pockets. In the end, I did not like the way it turned out and I wouldn't do it again.

I'm a lumpy, bumpy scrapper and like to use lots of flowers and embellishments. I think if I wasn't it might have worked out better.

I have photos of my Alaska cruise album with the page protectors in my gallery if you are interested.

Edited by KVRLVN on 06-20-13 09:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to KVRLVN

I am finishing up a project life style mini album for a weekend trip we took to Texas and another short trip we took to Puerto Rico. I am using the Project Life Mini albums (holds 80 4x6 pictures and 80 3x4 pictures or cards). Both books are coming together super easy and quick! I will be doing another one for an upcoming trip back to Puerto Rico at the end of Aug!

Pinterest has LOTS of examples of Project Life type Disney books.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to fknapoleon

• fknapoleon Said:
I've seen your work. You definitely won't have a problem making cute pages!!

Kendra you are my new best friend thank you so much I never think my stuff looks good you just made a very bad day a very bright and happy day!

Maureen have you posted any of your pages can't wait to see!

Edited by Sneezy1956 on 06-20-13 02:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to KVRLVN

• KVRLVN Said:
I did that for our Alaska Cruise album. I had over 900 photos. I used traditional 12 x 12 layouts and then several of the We R Memory Keepers page protectors with various sizes of pockets. In the end, I did not like the way it turned out and I wouldn't do it again.

I'm a lumpy, bumpy scrapper and like to use lots of flowers and embellishments. I think if I wasn't it might have worked out better.

I have photos of my Alaska cruise album with the page protectors in my gallery if you are interested.

Going to look now. I am a simple and lumpy bumpy it depends on the mood

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to Shutterbugg

Shutterbugg, I would be interested in seeing your Puerto Rico album(s). We are scheduled to go in November for our end of the year trip this year. Always looking for inspiration.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg

No, I haven't posted any pages here (or anywhere) in a very long time. I have to learn how to use my new scanner and then I will see what I can do about getting some posted here.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics