Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Which album should I switch to??        (Topic#1588873)
mj scrappin'
Veteran
mj scrappin'
In response to Frau_Cooney

I have never ordered the strap hinge pages or page protectors from scrapbook.com, but i have ordered them online from Hobby Lobby. The pages were white, not quite as sturdy as CM, but would suffice! I actually liked the page protectors better than CM's and they were a little cheaper. The brand is "The Paper Studio."

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to mj scrappin'

I love a lot of the Paper Studio stuff. It is very inexpensive, but the quality is just as good as a lot of name brand stuff I think!

Frau_Cooney
Guru
Frau_Cooney
In response to mrsrogers52513

Thanks, mj scrappin' and mrsrogers. :-)

Scrapanda
Governor
Scrapanda

I just came on here to ask this very question and found the thread already started! I am so sad that are discontinuing as I used their albums too with the side loading pages. I did find it pricey but I had always had good luck with the quality so I didn't mind. I will have to look into some of the types mentioned - I am in Canada so not sure what will be easily available here or have reasonable shipping.

Frau_Cooney
Guru
Frau_Cooney
In response to Scrapanda

Update on strap hinge pages... The Westrim brand were out of stock here, but I got them from another retailer. Unfortunately, they are not what I was hoping for. They are much more flimsy than CM pages, which I would probably be OK with because I tend to put full pieces of cardstock on them. But, they are not "true" 12x12. They are the old CM size, where the part of the page that is usable is approximately a half-inch smaller than 12x12. So, they are going back. I am going to bite the bullet and buy enough pages and protectors to match the albums I have. Then switch in the future to something new.

SuzMannecke
Resident
SuzMannecke

I love the American Craft D ring albums.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to SuzMannecke

I hear pebbles scrapbooks are great!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to mindygail

I also like the AC albums, and the Doodlebug albums

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options