Username Post: Make of scrapbook knowledge remember        (Topic#1588915)
Resident

I create seven of scrapbook pickle with letter disturb for knowledge. Wander of create the page, color match is not for each page. Person of knowledge has the scrapbook tell other persons for create each one. I read several words on post, but I do not see the post for the knowledge to remember each one when the read the post. I do not know person for contact. Your friend, Wafatah

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Wafatah

Are you talking about scrap-lifting somebody else's design?

I usually make a note of who designed the page I copy, so that I can credit them if I use their design for my own page.

Is that what you mean?

Resident
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I have the scrapbook on a person for create one?

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to Wafatah

Hello Wafatah. We are having a difficult time understanding your question. Do you have a different translator you could try? We want to understand you better.

Resident
In response to gin1902

I tell different mean: Person have the scrapbook. Person have design for color match. Person make for other person. A question is when person is for scrapbook utilize, who receive for the quality in match for the page? This unique way for the communication, is in the word for the scrapbook, all the methods to create. Different mean Wafatah

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Wafatah

Thank you for trying different words!

Are you asking about charging money for making a scrapbook for another person?

I'm sorry! Your words are English words but the meaning is not clear.

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Hi Wafatah!

The person who makes the scrapbook gets the credit. If the person who makes the scrapbook got the design or idea from somewhere, it's good manners to acknowledge that.

I don't know if I'm helping, but it is nice talking to you.

You're in Saudi Arabia and I'm in Utah, United States. It's fun to talk with someone so far away.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics