Page 5 of 13 
Username Post: Pick your own paper TP Mini Swap.. Closed/Creating        (Topic#1588917)
crystalmorse
Guru
crystalmorse
In response to tneal40

JCI

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to crystalmorse

I got my paper in the mail today! I had already bought my embellishments. I'm good to go. I've been collecting all my tp rolls since I made my first tp mini about 18 months ago, so I have a nice collection of empty rolls, lol. Can't wait to get started!

Suzi, are there any papers from that pack that you liked in particular that you would like included in your mini? Or would you like me to surprise you, knowing a little bit of the colors you like and your travels such and just have fun with it?

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 07-12-13 03:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to Lookin4newideas

I just realized, I am in 2 mini's and I picked one of the same paper lines! Duh. I don't remember who got my name, but I picked 2 papers. If it's not too late, please don't use the steampunk spells paper!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to smileneyz6

I changed the front Crystal. Hope your SS did not already buy the paper

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to tneal40

I have a question, a few days ago someone questioned about a cover cover and back. I've been watching a couple of utube vids and came across this binding tutorial. I really like it. Can we do something like this for the binding?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_6pe2ZhDI&a mp;feature=...

kaye222
Governor
kaye222
In response to Lookin4newideas

Hi everyone!
Hope you are all having a great weekend so far!
Im 3/4 of the way done....Yay!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to kaye222

I like that binding method Sally. I would say yes go a head and use it, as long as your using TP/Rolls in your mini as pages.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to tneal40

lordy I have yet to start lol I am working hard on my kits, LOTW's, Mason jar (one to go there), 4x4 canvas swap, and my Calendars. ooo and my diecuts also....

kaye222
Governor
kaye222
In response to tneal40

sounds like you have a lot going on girl!! I dont have any obligations right now so im able to focus on it completely.
I have 1/2 page left and it is a bit bulkier then I thought it would be so now I have to go find some bigger book rings....

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to kaye222

That is always the way. I am thinkin of double decking the TP's but not sure if I want to do this or not... it makes it a bit bigger and you get more tags and slots... mmmm will have to think on it a bit.

kaye222
Governor
kaye222
In response to tneal40

so im officially done....yay!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend and happy creating!
So if i could get Crystal's addy to send it to her next week that would be great!
Thx...had a blast!

kaye222
Governor
kaye222
In response to kaye222

so i took some photos and did a video...next it will be to get if off in the mail...hope you love it crystal!

crystalmorse
Guru
crystalmorse
In response to kaye222

I'm sure I will. I will pm you my address.

crystalmorse
Guru
crystalmorse

I need chaton's addy. Does anyone have it?

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Yes I have it... Will PM you in a sec

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to tneal40

I hope everyone is taking pictures and putting them in their galleries, I want to see everyone's art work!! I started on mine last night and was having some fun, trying different things, beforeI cut up the pattern paper. If I do this again, I think the next time, I will just buy an 8x8 pad or the 12x12 pack. With this pack that Suzi wanted, there were a lot of black and white patterns and only two of each paper. Not knowing what I was doing at first, I started covering up my tp rolls with the pp paper I should have covered them with matching cardstock and used the pp to decorate and make tags. Luckily, I didn't I stopped after the second tp roll. I made one mini for my niece, but I had 12x12 paper and didn't have to worry about running out of paper.

But they are fun to make.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Pam in TX

I am finishing up in a few other swaps and then I will start this one. I can't order the paper and such until the first

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Sassy Suzi

I am checking in!! Teia your box was mailed I asked my daughter for the tracking # she will call me later at my mothers. My phone does not work out here:( I miss talking with my husband and freinds. I feel so lost here. I want to go HOME!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to tcletoaddison

JCI and I've not even started yet got a couple of swaps to finish off then I'll get cracking with this one. The papers will be ordered tomorrow and with a choice of three I'm going to leave it a total surprise for Rhonda!!!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to sasload4

Toni dear yes I know you mailed it hon, I am just worried about it since its been awhile and its still not here. Some times I hate the USPS lol

Page 5 of 13 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics