Independence Day / Fourth of July is so early in the month, we will have plenty of time to scrap those wonderful photos from the celebration. I love to scrap things just when they happen whenever I can. So our colors this month are Red, White and Blue. I apologize to our members outside the US, but they are great colors for lots of ideas!
You can use other colors, but the twist is if you don't. So the twist is use only Red, White and Blue in your layout.
1. Use all three colors - Red, White and Blue. You can use other colors, but it will disqualify you from the twist.
2. Any size of layout, digi or paper, one or 2-pages are allowed.
3. Only one layout per person can be submitted for voting. Can be digi, cards or any size layout.
4. You MUST allow public embedding to be entered into the challenge.
5. You can only upload new layouts from July 1st until July 31th, 2013 at 5pm GMT/9am PST (sb.com time). Open to new entries anytime during the month.
6. PLEASE LINK THE PRODUCTS USED ON YOUR LAYOUT - it's great to find out what lovely products you have used.
7. Only when the challenge has been closed, PM me the numbers of your favorite 3 layouts. The layout with the most votes, wins!
8. Do not vote for yourself as you will get a vote from me for pm-ing yours.
9. Try to leave comments on the layouts entered in the challenge ... everyone needs a little love.
10. Have fun!
View Challenge Here: July Colour Challenge -Closed and voting