Username Post: Hey Megan - Search Info        (Topic#1588963)
CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Megan, I don't know where to send this message to point this out.....when you search the superstore on the word "Train" you do NOT pull this paper as a choice: Well Traveled The Express.

Marketing baby!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to CrimsonMama

I see that sometimes too. Drives me crazy actually. Can't see all of a collection unless you go somewhere else, and look the individual sheets up here.

It's got to do with how it's referenced. The codes underneath.

Like Kaisercraft. Miss empire collection says 9 pieces. I know you have more than that. Your have one coded as steampunk collection. That's the name of the paper, not. Collection. One is coded Kaisercraft provincial collection (it's in the k's). Provincial is the name of the paper, and who would fine it under k's. I haven't looked for more in this collection, but their probably is.

I wish I could be certain I'm seeing all of a certain collection, much less a search such as yours.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to SherylEb

Well, it must be an enormous task to upload and enter all of the product info here. This piece is tagged, Floral, Vacation and Travel, Vintage, Ancestry, Boy. Floral! I'm sure the collection has floral but the main design here is trains. I ran across this randomly, accidentally and purchased this once and should have gotten more. So I search the work train and NaDa. Fortunately it was already in my shopping dashboard. I'm sure they just love me telling them what to do!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to CrimsonMama

I'll pass it along.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics