Username Post: I would love your opinion....        (Topic#1588971)
Einat Kessler
Tenant
Einat Kessler

I just launched my new You Tube channel with a video tutorial. As you know English is not my first language so I would love to hear your input
Here's the link: http://youtu.be/HI0SEIGuLRI
Thanks!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Einat Kessler

What a GREAT first video for your new channel. I don't think I would add canvass work to my crafts, but have to admit I watched every minute of your presentation and you made it look so easy. You mentioned English not being your first language, but you were VERY easy to understand, and obviously have a very good command of the language. Your slight accent is lovely. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Einat Kessler
Tenant
Einat Kessler
In response to dwelch

Thank you so much!! It really means a lot coming from an English speaking person.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Einat Kessler

Love your canvas. You make it look so easy. I would still be agonizing on putting the first layer down.

No problem understanding you. I am fluent in French and English and have absolutely no issues with your English. And I am used to hearing a variety of accents where I live.

well done.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-24-13 02:34 PM
In response to corrie fan

Great video! Your english is perfect.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Vae

I love your accent, and the video was very easy for watch. I love how you speeded things up too. Watching in real time can be tedious, but you got it just right. Great work!

Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire
In response to RedSquirrel

Absolutely beautiful! You are so talented! And the English is very understandable.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics