Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: What was your last crafty purchase?        (Topic#1588975)
Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa

The last thing that I bought was the Webster's Pages warehouse sale box. Yuuuummmmm I LOVED it! Soooo worth my money. What about you? What was your last crafty purchase?

Expert
In response to Crafting Marfa

I just sent my CM rep an e-mail for an order of some things, but the last thing I actually purchased and paid for would be some supplies from HL like page protectors and an EP kit.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to HuskerMom98

I had an awesome coupon, so I just bought some stamps and dies from Whimsy. I can't wait for them to get here!

married05
Idol
married05
In response to siameseplease

Just picked up an envelope punch board at Pat Catan's for $14.97 two days ago! I made an odd sized envelope today just to have an excuse to play with it!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to married05

I bought some gelatos and a paper crimper....as well as some new papers, twine, paint brushes, watercolour paper, embossing folders.....it was a big order!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to kiyawinn

I bought some things on blitsy today...TH paint daubers, some ATG tape, liquid adhesive...maybe that's all. I have a big order ready for J's so I can use gift cards from last Christmas and my birthday. Alison, I have some gelatos in my cart. I want to try them. I was going to add a paper crimper, but I think I'll use a 50% coupon at Mike's sometime~ What I really need to buy is time to scrap! Anyone know of a good sale on that? :>)

squzalkitty
Tenant
squzalkitty
In response to mrsdriver5

check out my gallery to see what i just got.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to squzalkitty

Two embossing folders (both used already but not for embossing!), some square white card blanks, and a pack of Tim Holtz metal clock hands on clearance.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to RedSquirrel

My purchase was a set of 5 storage bins. They are very bright colors and have actual latches to close them ( Not just a hinge of the same plastic as the bin.) They easily hold 12 by 12 papers with no bending. Now I need to organize STUFF.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to pinkpaperairedale

This. This. This...and finally This! (Purchased this past weekend & last).

Dollar finds, Smash book items on clearance at M's & finally my haul from free shipping day here at sb.com!

Weekend Dollar Finds By KellyCali

SMASH* supplies By KellyCali

{Monday Mail} By KellyCali

{Dollar Store Finds} By KellyCali

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to KellyCali

i ordered some stickers from HSN

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to cescrapper

I actually bought some washi. Yes, me, the resistant one. Several rolls. And I actually used two different patterns on a card I just made. I think I could get used to this stuff!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to meezerpleaser

Refills for my ATG.

Classygirl
Guru
Classygirl
In response to mrsrogers52513

My last purchase was a set of Faber Castell Gelatos! I've had them for about a week. I think it's time to open and play!

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to Classygirl

I bought some new papers and cardstock, and another Cropper Hopper vertical storage container last week. I'm also waiting on a couple of orders that I placed with SU and for Teresa Collins He Said She Said collections.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to tanyaham

I bought six jars of shimmerz dazzlers.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to andrea m

oh lets see, I think a holder for my paper bought at Lowes that is white wood problem though it is not holding any paper bought the wrong size now i have to undo the thing and put it back in the box with a reciept I have saved !!!
Before that paper.!!!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to mindygail

well that was easy because I bought lots yesterday at the same time. some fabric & a pink sewing tool kit. I bought a new sewing machine too at the same time. We sold my old machine that was an embroidery one (14 yrs old). It was extremely heavy. I have 3 back injuries. Dh has more back injuries & we can't lift them anymore so I got a very light one.

Diva
In response to anda11

Took advantage of Michaels great deals! Owl graduation chipboard albums for only .49 cents plus bunch of other goodies!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to bayamonesa1

Yea for a new sewing machine, Linda :>) I have one that does computerized embroidery...and it's still in the box after two years. So sad, but someday I'll get everything where it all belongs and maybe find TIME ...time in a bottle, that's what I need to buy!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics