Username Post: READ: HOSTESSES WHO USE NEW WAY TO POST CHALLENGE        (Topic#1588985)
MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB

Just a heads up in case you haven't noticed this....If you used the "new" way (since SB.com did their update in April) to post a challenge, as I did this past month, it opened up the challenges to many who didn't enter before. -and this is the part that I wanted to share-they enter ONLY THERE--they are not aware or don't know how to enter in the challenge forum discussion area.....

So I just wanted to post this so that you check there from time to time....it's under GALLERY TAB, then CHALLENGES....

Bye for now!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 06-25-13 10:17 AM
In response to MarciLB

That's a great point Marci.

Another thing to keep in mind is this: if you have a deadline for registering the challenge disappears from that gallery area. It is very frustrating.

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to GMFTS

Mary--did you write them about that?...I can imagine that is frustrating!

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
That's a great point Marci.

Another thing to keep in mind is this: if you have a deadline for registering the challenge disappears from that gallery area. It is very frustrating.

I don't think it does - it moves to the closed/completed section instead of the new challenges, but you can still see it

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics