Username Post: Fill scrapbook a mistake        (Topic#1588993)
Resident

If scrapbook with mistake, do enter a match, or that contain same future, create final eternal for see? I pronounce mistake for one scrapbook, I will not only choose, pronounce unchanged scrapbook greater memory. I accept beyond perfect. Persons capture the regret when never happy, it is the learn. I fixed this word. Good day to you, Wafatah

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Wafatah

Hello Wafatah.

If I make a mistake in my page I will correct it, somehow. I don't like seeing bad grammar, incorrect spelling or errors in labelling.

If I have positioned something badly, or written in the wrong place, I don't change it.

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to RedSquirrel

Hello there!

I remember that I made a spelling mistake on a page and reprinted the journaling to fix it. Had to make a bigger journaling block and adhere it over the first one. Although many embrace the imperfections in scrapbooking, I just can't stand making a spelling or grammatical error on my own pages!

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to meezerpleaser

If it was a spelling error in journaling or the title, I'd fix it. If it was some other mistake, I probably would just leave it, depending on how difficult it was to change it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics