Username Post: for all my Scrapbook.com friends        (Topic#1589011)
karen shady
Guru
karen shady

Hi ladies... I wasn't sure where to put this ??... I wanted to let you all know why I havnt been around much... I have a severe back injury, I've herniated and ruptured a disc in my spine, and will need to have surgery... Not happy about that, but, I'm in so much pain, and have lost a lot of strength and feeling in my leg and foot, and just want it done so I can move on, and start to get better. ... I'm trying to be positive, and there are lots of people in the world going through way worse than this... I am not allowed to sit much, as that will put pressure on the sciatic nerve, so, I am unable to be at the computer, or do any crafting, which is devastating for me, especially since just beginning my Graphic 45 design team term. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I hadn't vanished, and will be back as soon as I can xx

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to karen shady

Hope your surgery goes well and you heal up fast.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to KatieJo

Awww...what a bummer! Hope your surgery goes well, and you heal quickly from it!

bonprof
Guru
bonprof

I don't know you, but i wish you the best. Also your work is beautiful! Get well soon!

karen shady
Guru
karen shady
In response to bonprof

aww, thanks so much for your well wishes ladies xx

ozmagi
ozmagi 
Governor
ozmagi

hi karen, thank you so much for the info... please take care of you and your back ... have a wonderful day... hugs magi

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to ozmagi

Hope you feel better soon, Karen!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to meezerpleaser

Will miss you hope you are able to keep creating for your g45 dt stuff. Good luck and lots of gentle hugs and prayers for you.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Sneezy1956

Feel better soon!

karen shady
Guru
karen shady
In response to DittoBabyGirl

thanks again girls JANE_ I'm not able to do much for G45 either which I'm sad about, I have done a couple of things for them for CHA, but that's it. I think I will be having surgery in about 3 weeks, so hopefully, things will be lots better afterwards, and I can start to play again xx

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics