Username Post: Just a newbie sayin' hi        (Topic#1589037)
lovefuzzies
New Kid On the Block
lovefuzzies

I just wanted to stop in and say HI! I stumbled across this forum by accident and thought it might be fun to see what others are doing. I'm newly married with a 19-year-old son and several furbabies so lots to scrapbook.

I've been scrapbooking for about 13 or so years. I don't know if I really have a style of scrapbooking, I just do what I like. I typically stick to using just paper, diecuts and stickers in my books.

I'm hoping to get some good ideas and read some fun discussions on here.

See ya on the boards!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to lovefuzzies

butterflyz813
Tenant
butterflyz813

Hi,
We have similar scrapbooking styles. I myself just do what I like to do. I like to use some borders at times with fancy paper and stickers a lot. I sometimes get blown away with all the nice work I see on here cause I couldn't imagine having the patience to do it! LOL
I am newly married, as well, with furbabbies. (3 cats) However, I have no children and don't expect to have any. If you ever want to chat, just drop me a line and let me know. Maybe we could be scrapbook.com friends! :-)

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

• lovefuzzies Said:
I just wanted to stop in and say HI! I stumbled across this forum by accident and thought it might be fun to see what others are doing. I'm newly married with a 19-year-old son and several furbabies so lots to scrapbook.

I've been scrapbooking for about 13 or so years. I don't know if I really have a style of scrapbooking, I just do what I like. I typically stick to using just paper, diecuts and stickers in my books.

I'm hoping to get some good ideas and read some fun discussions on here.

See ya on the boards!

Hello, welcome!

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to mrsrogers52513

Hello and welcome.

PoeticDreams
New Kid On the Block
PoeticDreams
In response to elizabeth97

Hi, I'm new here too!