Username Post: application ideas        (Topic#1589063)
Tenant

once in a while my hubby sends me flowers or fruit bouquets. I have kept all of the cards that come with the bouquets. I need ideas how to make a scrapbook page of these cards. All ideas appreciated.
thanks

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to mamajoy

I have seen people make pages of them. I have some too. How about the title-
bouquets of love- I like that

Expert
In response to anda11

Have you taken pics of those baskets or bouquets? It would be nice to put a pic or two with those cards. maybe even if you took a pic off a florist's website.
Or maybe some heavy flower and fruit embellies on the page. that might look cute too. A heart or two - maybe a couple of big ones in the backround..would pull it all together.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to deedee49

I keep every single card I get, was wondering the same thing on how to "scrap" these cards. I always use the scrapbooks that have page protectors, so I'm not sure how to go about doing this. The only thing I could think of was to cut a slit in the page protector so that you could still "open" the card and read the inside, but it seems like a lot of work and kind of hard to do. Any suggestions for us people that want to scrapbook our cards?

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to mrsrogers52513

• mrsrogers52513 Said:
I keep every single card I get, was wondering the same thing on how to "scrap" these cards. I always use the scrapbooks that have page protectors, so I'm not sure how to go about doing this. The only thing I could think of was to cut a slit in the page protector so that you could still "open" the card and read the inside, but it seems like a lot of work and kind of hard to do. Any suggestions for us people that want to scrapbook our cards?

I keep every card and scrap it too. I have done lots of things. Sometimes I make pocket pages. YOu can adhere them with regular adhesive or you can sew them on too. I like sewiing them in different designs of the stiches. one that looked like a snowflak for xmas.
I also cut them apart & place both sides on the page. I also just adhere the card to the page. I use topload & I can easily pull the page out to open the card. I used to do these things in strap hinge too. I always use page protectors no matter what type of album.
hth hon

Edited by anda11 on 06-30-13 03:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to mamajoy

an idea from someone on here is to lay them as desired on the bed of your scanner and cover with a sheet of decorative 8.5x11 paper.. scan it and print it out to use on a layout as the background.

km37 
Tenant
  • km37 on 07-01-13 05:54 PM
In response to Sunnydi

I would make a mini album. On facing pages I would have the card, so you could open it, and on the other I would put photos of the flowers (or you with the flowers/fruit (whatever)).

Edited by km37 on 07-01-13 05:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tenant
In response to deedee49

thanks for these great ideas

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics