Page 5 of 23 
Username Post: July VLB- Summer Is In Full Swing!        (Topic#1589073)
AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to OlesyaK.

acu on loving and dropping off 2
Pirate Bill By AllAmy

Family Portrait 1997 By AllAmy

I have been on such a roll with scrapping lately. I hope my mojo doesn't fail me now!!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to AllAmy

More tabs open. I'll get to them all eventually. LOL

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to AllAmy

Phew!! ACU2h!!! I'll be back later to share a few things

I'm glad to know my 3 year olds aren't the only kids with big attitudes! Mine haven't destroyed furniture either, but they did take shortening to my walls and petroleum jelly to their bedroom walls...

We are in the midst of a major heat wave. We've been hiding out in the basement to try to stay cool! Now we've got a severe t-storm watch. Hopefully it cools things off!!

Potty's in the floor and any public restroom gives me the willies. At least if there are no doors to touch after using the biffy, I'm ok with it. When bathrooms don't have the touchless taps and soap dispensers and doors that you need to open, I can't help but feel like there's no point! I carry hand sanitizer with me most of the time!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Twinlets Mama

DO2:

No More Penny By Twinlets Mama

Caught Being Absolutely Cute! By Twinlets Mama

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to Twinlets Mama

Rain, rain, rain, I'm so sick of rain!!!

King's Dominion By Autumngold

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to autumngold

ACU! Yay!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to MelissaW

ACU!

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to scrapperbee

Number 3 for the month

Just Us Three By Julie101

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to MelissaW

id love to play please.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to YourScrapAttack

ACU

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to autumngold

Morning! Need to get updated and acu.

Here's my project for the day. I made the second round of the May Arts design team call. We had to make a ribbon-centric project and write up a tutorial, so I did a no-sew denim purse. If you could spare a minute, I'd love a blog comment! But you don't have to, lol...

No-Sew Denim Purse **May Arts** By Byondbzr

tutorial:
http://byondbzr.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-sew-denim- pocke...

Edited by byondbzr on 07-03-13 05:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Welcome Rhonda!!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to byondbzr

Congrats on making it to the 2nd round Rebecca. I love the purse so much.

My oldest son (who is 8 now) never had a terrible 2 or 3. He hit a small spell at 4 where he had some attitude but it didn't last long. However, we are getting some attitude now that's he's 8. There were some not so good boys in his 2nd grade class and he started acting like them. His teacher had originally put him beside them to hopefully be a good influence on them. Unfortunately it back fired and went the other direction.

My 3 year oldson. He's been full of it since he hit 18mos and he's still going strong. I believe he is making up for the lack of attitude I had to deal with with his brother. But darn, he is so cute and charming too. He knows when to turn on the charm already. I am in so much trouble when this one gets older....LOL

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to mindyradio

Hi ladies jci,

Deb, I'm sick of rain too, it's been raining for the last 2 weeks, sometimes t-storms and other times just drizzling then more heat & humidity. Hope we have just enough of a break tomorrow morning to grill or I'll have to cook everything and I don't want too LOL.

Mindy, I got lucky with Anitra and she was the perfect angel until middle school...that's when the brain damage (as Bill Cosby calls it) set in but we nip that real quick LOL.

If you pray please pray for the 19 firefighters families that lost their loved one. I've been giving DH extra hugs this week, so scary what they do everyday.

Have a Happy & Safe 4th

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Tena E.

Congrats Rebecca!! Hope you make all the way!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to mindyradio

Dropping two off that were made for two different blog hops I was part of. Got me scrappin again

Bloom By Lpeeps

All American By Lpeeps

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to lpeeps

Oh my goodness! You ladies have all been so busy this week! LOTO...although it might take me a few days to get through em!

Minday - It is so good to see you on here! Can't wait to see what you scrap.

I've been pretty lucky with my travels...nice good western toilets. I did have to pay for one in Mexico up in the mountains but other than that they have all been normal.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to godschild94

Congrats, Rebecca!

And finally got a lo done--bad pic, but it's raining all day today and tomorrow so went ahead and took it:

Joy By Scrapperbee

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to scrapperbee

Spent the day working on my first book layout for the internship I got for the summer or whatever. It's a children's board book. I'm kind of nervous because I've never done anything like it before!

The kids have pretty much entertained themselves... and we're all surviving, I think! LOL

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to MelissaW

Spent my afternoon scanning in layouts...here's the first batch to share. Sorry for the bomb!

This one is for the VLB "Red White and Blue" challenge.
4th of July By Godschild94

Joys of Summer By Godschild94

Bridal Shower By Godschild94

Look Whoo's Expecting By Godschild94

Birthday Happiness By Godschild94

Let's Celebrate By Godschild94

Off to another busy night...dinner with a friend, Bible study, and then a bonfire!

Page 5 of 23 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics