Username Post: Growth spurt        (Topic#1589077)
bonprof
Diva
bonprof

For the last few months, I have tried new styles, bought many books on scrapbooking and yes, purchased a lot of new products, paper, you name it. I want to grow, I want to get better! Anyone else remember going through "A Growth Spurt"?

leslief
Idol
leslief
In response to bonprof

That's when I head to You Tube or Pinterest for inspiration!!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to leslief

Yes, did that quite a few years ago! There was a lot of buying and not a lot of creating! And I did not buy wisely....if it was cute, I bought it! Had probably close to $10,000 if not more worth of stuff....ended up selling most of it in a rummage sale when we moved from a 2 bedroom to a 1 bedroom. Now I'm trying to be smarter about my buying so it doesn't get out of control again!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to mrsrogers52513

Oh wow. Thanks for sharing. I think my spending is coming to a halt because I do not get paid in the summer. I'm going to use what I have now and do some of the challenges here and some presented in the books I have. Stay tuned...

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to bonprof

PS: of course my growth spurt is not just about buying lots of product. I am really making an effort to improve my layouts and artistic expression as a whole. I love looking back at my albums 5 years ago and comparing them to now. I have grown a lot. Thank you everyone at sb.com for sharing so much with me and inspiring me to grow further!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to bonprof

Yes, I did that a few years ago too - I know what you mean. I didn't spend a massive amount, but I learned so much. Enjoy your new "inches"!

RhondaR
Idol
RhondaR
In response to RedSquirrel

I'm still going thru a growth spurt lol.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics